Hello

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2021 7:10 AM

Been gone for a while off this forum, I am happy to see some of the regulars are present! I'm sure there are many new members that I am not familiar with but that's ok, hello to you for the first time! smile

How has everyone been doing?

|

7/19/2021 7:12 AM

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you're still kicking. Last I remember you were dealing with a shoulder issue (?)...hope it's doing better these days. Been riding much at all?

|

7/19/2021 7:16 AM

d-Herz wrote:

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you're still kicking. Last I remember you were dealing with a shoulder issue (?)...hope it's ...more

I definitely still have issues with many of my past injuries but I am still riding! smile

I feel like I am roughly back to where I was skill-wise before the crash but I am a bit more selective when choosing tricks to learn lol

I assume you have been keeping at it yourself?

|

7/19/2021 7:26 AM

Yo, good to see ya back Bullet!

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

7/19/2021 7:38 AM

d-Herz wrote:

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you're still kicking. Last I remember you were dealing with a shoulder issue (?)...hope it's ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

I definitely still have issues with many of my past injuries but I am still riding! smile

I feel like I am roughly back to where I ...more

Good to hear :D. Yep, still at it here, getting it in while being mindful of my aging body lol. Been coming around the forum less often these days but still popping in here and there to see what's going on.

|

7/19/2021 7:47 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Good to see you still up on the forum! How you been?

|

7/19/2021 7:49 AM

Welcome back!

|

7/19/2021 8:09 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Welcome back!

Hey man! Glad to see you still here too! I haven't seen an upload from you in a while on YouTube. I really enjoy your riding.

|

7/19/2021 8:40 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Been gone for a while off this forum, I am happy to see some of the regulars are present! I'm sure there are many new members ...more

Doing good got a ton of new parts lately super stocked because I found a lady who will sell me Noctis crank for 50+60$. But overall pretty busy with work and family stuff. Hby?

|

7/19/2021 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2021 8:44 AM

Bikes never looked so good!
Also welcome back bullet been a while hope you're shoulder is feeling better.
Photo

|

7/19/2021 9:03 AM

Hi. I'm pretty sure you were away when I joined, but I recognize you from years of Google-lurking before. Your rep here is unmatched. Welcome back!

|

I get big airs off small things

7/19/2021 9:18 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I've been alright, thanks, just been working a lot and when I'm not working it's raining lol.. But Lil Ghost and I have been riding as much as possible. My bike has changed up quite a bit...

Photo

Been trying to catch some of your BMX on your YouTube channel too.. I always enjoy them, digging the laid back feel...

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

7/19/2021 9:23 AM

BmxintheUsa reborn wrote:

Bikes never looked so good!
Also welcome back bullet been a while hope you're shoulder is feeling better.
Photo

She's lookin' a beaut'! Liking the color scheme!

|

7/19/2021 9:27 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

I've been alright, thanks, just been working a lot and when I'm not working it's raining lol.. But Lil Ghost and I have been ...more

Clean build! How do you like those nowear bars? I see Brant making use of that extra clearance quite a bit. I also feel they would provide a bit more comfort knowing you have another few inches before you lose some teeth! Worst case scenario of course! wink

Great you can ride with family like that, I can't get anyone interested besides my dad in BMX but he doesn't live in my state.

Thanks for continuing to check out some of my vids! I make seperate playlists for all my different types of content so people can just check out certain lists they are interested in. smile

|

7/19/2021 9:35 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

I've been alright, thanks, just been working a lot and when I'm not working it's raining lol.. But Lil Ghost and I have been ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

Clean build! How do you like those nowear bars? I see Brant making use of that extra clearance quite a bit. I also feel they ...more

Great point on the teeth clearance, never thought of V bars like that.. I like them so far, main reasons I bought them was looks, and USA made.

I'll have to check out your specific play lists, pretty sure all your videos come across as recommend to me.

|

7/19/2021 9:38 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Clean build! How do you like those nowear bars? I see Brant making use of that extra clearance quite a bit. I also feel they ...more

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Great point on the teeth clearance, never thought of V bars like that.. I like them so far, main reasons I bought them was ...more

I'm always thinking about my teeth in BMX. Anytime I go for a trick, I try to make sure my teeth are together so if my jaw slams shut I'm less likely to crack my teeth. Lol

|

7/19/2021 9:43 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I'm always thinking about my teeth in BMX. Anytime I go for a trick, I try to make sure my teeth are together so if my jaw ...more

I'ma start calling V-bars "teeth-savers"

|

I get big airs off small things

7/19/2021 9:43 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Great point on the teeth clearance, never thought of V bars like that.. I like them so far, main reasons I bought them was ...more

This is the BMX specific playlist:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxvs3ibN16i3b2lqNNDBBQLZND4yMwMLr

Didn't come here to promote but hey...lol

|

7/19/2021 9:46 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I'm always thinking about my teeth in BMX. Anytime I go for a trick, I try to make sure my teeth are together so if my jaw ...more

crispyoldcraig wrote:

Lol they should make BMX seats with a big hole for balls to slip through so you don't land on your nuts on a crash.

I wonder what the safest BMX would look like if it had every safety idea implemented?

I know crossbar pads and top tube pads were a thing when I was younger.

|

7/19/2021 12:34 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

crispyoldcraig wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol they should make BMX seats with a big hole for balls to slip through so you don't land on your nuts on a crash.

I wonder ...more

Nut hole sounds great til they dip in, then you bail and rip em off blink

Glad you're back!

I barely ride anymore, mostly due to time constraints.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/19/2021 12:41 PM

crispyoldcraig wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I wonder ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Glad you're back!

I barely ride anymore, mostly due ...more

My apologies, I hadn't taken that into consideration, my next design will allow for free movement of balls.

I will call it the freeballer

|

7/19/2021 2:42 PM

There you are!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/19/2021 2:44 PM

readybmxer wrote:

There you are!

I am here!!! How have you been Ready?

|

7/20/2021 4:54 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

My apologies, I hadn't taken that into consideration, my next design will allow for free movement of balls.

I will call it ...more

One question, do you plan to have a mesh bag to hold them in gently, but still allow for a cool breeze?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/20/2021 6:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Glad you're back!

I barely ride anymore, mostly due ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

I will call it ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

One question, do you plan to have a mesh bag to hold them in gently, but still allow for a cool breeze?

I was thinking more of a black trash bag. That way it keeps them sweaty (lubricated) and you don't get fishnet ball burn from the sun.

|

7/21/2021 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2021 11:18 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I was thinking more of a black trash bag. That way it keeps them sweaty (lubricated) and you don't get fishnet ball burn from ...more

Will it be smellproof so you when you sweat nobody will notice or will it be more of a “that’s everyone else’s problem” type deal

|

smile

7/21/2021 12:23 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I was thinking more of a black trash bag. That way it keeps them sweaty (lubricated) and you don't get fishnet ball burn from ...more

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Will it be smellproof so you when you sweat nobody will notice or will it be more of a “that’s everyone else’s problem” type ...more

My team and I have been experimenting with different anti-ball sweat materials, we are getting closer to production every day.

That is my first priority from my waking hours till the moment I lay my face back on that soft pillowy like object.

|

7/21/2021 8:23 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Pretty good, thanks!

Graduated trade school this past May, started working with a small company on island as a welder/fabricator. Been an extremely tiring but absolutely worthwhile experience.

Good to hear you've still been pedaling around! Just a quick heads up, the V6 Forum Edit is still in the air, I believe the thread is still yours. We're in no rush though. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/21/2021 10:09 PM

readybmxer wrote:

There you are!

Bulletpup wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Pretty good, thanks!

Graduated trade school this past May, started working with a small company on island as a ...more

I'm down! I don't have any clips stacked but I'm sure I could do something cool.

I'm still down to edit as well!

|