I am going to buy my first good bmx bike

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 8:53 AM

Hello

I am going to buy my first good bmx bike and will be using it for jumping and stunts. I saw these models in the shop.

The Kink curb and the kink Launch.
I also saw the WTP curse and the arcade.

Which one should I choose? Or should I consider something better?

Thanks

|

7/30/2013 8:56 AM

Alright first of all... make the title shorter. And then maybe we will help you.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 8:59 AM

New user redirect
go to this link^ then come back to me
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 9:03 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Alright first of all... make the title shorter. And then maybe we will help you.

Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/30/2013 9:15 AM

i think the wtp arcade its the best one :D

|

7/30/2013 10:58 AM

I heard the Kink Gap is a lot better than the Curb, not too sure about the other ones though.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 11:44 AM

kink is garbage, wtp is alright for beginners, but there frames dent easy, i would recommended Verde, united for a first bike

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/30/2013 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 11:59 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

kink is garbage, wtp is alright for beginners, but there frames dent easy, i would recommended Verde, united for a first bike

Misfit you sir are misinformed... Verde is garbage.... Kink is perfectly fine for beginners
I own a Verde..... none of the parts on the Verde prism have names (except for the duo wheels and grips) .... simply because THEY ARE GARBAGE!

P.S I love vagina

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 11:56 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

Are you retarded?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/30/2013 11:56 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

Kink is the best for the price, WTP is okay, and Verde is okay but overpriced sometimes. Go research and take notes more.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/30/2013 12:02 PM

To me, WTP is bit with the money, and the beginner stuff isn't that great. For the most part, you're paying for hype.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 5:39 AM

About the frame. I noticed that the cheaper ones have a hi ten not chromoly. Would it break more easily if I jump with it?

|

7/31/2013 6:00 AM

dexterbmx wrote:

About the frame. I noticed that the cheaper ones have a hi ten not chromoly. Would it break more easily if I jump with it?

Your not going to break shit immediately, your not going to do, much your first few months. Just get it, and ride l.
|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 8:26 AM

Where I live the bikes are very expensive. The kink whip is around 500 euros which is about 660 dollars.

|

7/31/2013 8:32 AM

dexterbmx wrote:

Where I live the bikes are very expensive. The kink whip is around 500 euros which is about 660 dollars.

Whatever, yolo
Buy a fucking bike and ride.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.