Hello again :P

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2011 5:32 PM

As some of you might know, awhile ago i switched from bmx to dj mountain biking. Well now im starting to miss bmx so im trying to buy a new bike. Talked the guy down to five hundred and im supposed to go pick it up tomorrow.. is it worth it?

Frame: The take ivy frame
forks: directors
Bars: slams
Stem: hoffman
Cranks: profile
Sprocket: Tree
Seat: Aitken(not on in pic)
pedals: ody pc
wheel: ody hazard light and pbr
tires: fly tanwalls

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

5/31/2011 5:35 PM

ehhhh yes and no. for complete i guess but you could probsly build something better up off here probably for the same price

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Seems legit. I'd go for it bro,

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

thts nice, get it!!

|

5/31/2011 5:41 PM

purple rain director forks? i think so

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/31/2011 5:42 PM

do it!

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/31/2011 5:42 PM

yes
take frames are nice, directors are awesome, its got profiles, slam bars, and a haz lite
do the deal, its 500 for a complete. you could easily part the big things out and break even

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/31/2011 5:47 PM

okay im gona go for it:D so stoked to start bmxing again. and forgot to mention id put on an odyssey cfl on and maybe a stolen roulette front wheel if i can find it in my garage

|

5/31/2011 5:49 PM

yea thats a good deal!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/31/2011 6:37 PM

sell them forks for big moneys? people buy purple rain shit for way more than any other color.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/31/2011 6:42 PM

hell ya dude go for it!!!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

5/31/2011 6:44 PM

this guy lives in cyp too right? one of his friends or maybe him idk wanted to buy mine. mines fs aswell

|

5/31/2011 7:08 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

this guy lives in cyp too right? one of his friends or maybe him idk wanted to buy mine. mines fs aswell

He almost traded me for my fit when it had a different frame on it too

|

5/31/2011 7:09 PM

is that the original ivy?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?