Helmets....

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2014 2:45 AM

So basically i am buying a new helmet cause mine has been beat a shitload of times by the dog, its deformed, its small and its non certified.
I have been looking in sourcebmx since i am ordering some other stuff there, and i wanted to know if theres a difference beetwen the 661 dirt, the dirt staked and the dirt icon other than the graphics.
I wanted to know if the pro-tec x cult classic helmet is good and better than the others listed above aswell.

THanks!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/18/2014 6:00 AM

Idk what the differences are between those helmets, but i have the dirt lid and it's saved me several times.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/18/2014 7:07 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Idk what the differences are between those helmets, but i have the dirt lid and it's saved me several times.

I think im going for it cause it fits all sizes with the foam pit or however its called.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 7:11 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

T-rider wrote:

I think im going for it cause it fits all sizes with the foam pit or however its called.

Yeah, mind came with three sets of foam.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/18/2014 10:43 AM

ANyone have anything else to say?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 10:48 AM

Protec fullcut. its un certified but it will protect you better than many others

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/18/2014 11:11 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Protec fullcut. its un certified but it will protect you better than many others

Its more expensive that what id like to spend.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 11:51 AM

I'd get the Protec Cult is the best. Certified , with the foam that feels good and isn't hard. It's designed for smaller hits and one giant big hit , so it's not a multiple impact. The Cult tag on the strap is dope and the all around black with the graphics makes it look amazing. I like Protecs the most , I might buy a Bucky soon.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2014 7:10 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

may I ask how an uncertified helmet will protect you better than a certified helmet? I mean really. The extra flaps wont do you very much good.When was the last time you hit your ear... ANd how many times have you hit your ear vs the back of your head?

Sorry I just really hate uncertified helmets.... there is absolutely no reason to not wear a certified helmet.

|