Help!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2011 1:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2011 1:26 AM

so I'm fucken stranded an hour and half away on bike from my house with a flat front tire
Any ideas on how to get home with a flat frOnt tire

|

9/5/2011 1:49 AM

wheelie
buy a new tube?
get picked up?
or if you can't do any of them
find where the puncture hole is in your tube and cut the tube in half right on that point
then tie up the open ends with simple knots really tight and but your tube back in
it should then inflate and be just about good enough to get you home
don't tie the ends of the tube together just put a knot in them as close to the end as possible
not my fault if it doesn't work though

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

9/5/2011 2:11 AM

stranded but still has the ability to get on vital forum...impressive you must have a phone call someone

|

9/5/2011 3:39 AM

trails-not-rails wrote:

wheelie
buy a new tube?
get picked up?
find where the puncture hole is in your tube and cut the tube in half right on that point
then tie up the open ends with simple knots really tight and but your tube back in
don't tie the ends of the tube together just put a knot in them as close to the end as possible

I got no money
Hahha I saw that video lol
Nah but I still want this tube
So I walked And when I got to the nearest gas station i asked the guy if he could turn the air thing on an he did for free and I pedaled home before it lost air :D

|

9/5/2011 3:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

stranded but still has the ability to get on vital forum...impressive you must have a phone call someone

Haha no I have an ipod and there's wifi where I was
Plus I couldnt call anyone
It was around two a.m.

|

9/5/2011 3:57 AM

trails-not-rails wrote:

wheelie
buy a new tube?
get picked up?

Razor23 wrote:

I got no money
Hahha I saw that video lol
Nah but I still want this tube
So I walked And when I got to the nearest gas station i asked the guy if he could turn the air thing on an he did for free and I pedaled home before it lost air :D

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

9/5/2011 4:07 AM

|

9/5/2011 8:13 AM

tip,never ride that far away,always stay in the 30-45 minute zone,.i was in your situatin the first friday of summer,got a whole and had to walk about 2-30 mins n had to wave for a ride,

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)

refs:TCBMX