Help

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2013 2:32 PM

Does anyone......know what this problem is???.......!I get a wierd sound!...by the sprocket??everytime i start pedaling.... its a wierd noice by the bottom bracket or sprocket???..any idea......know wat it is??
|

I get a wierd sound from my hub/or freewheel...the sound also comes from the sprocket...I beraly replaced my freewheel and sprocket today then after i rode it and i heard the sound for the first time...it sounds like it needs greese but i dont really know...so please help me out!!!??

2/2/2013 2:37 PM

sprocket bolt loose, cranks wharping,

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

2/2/2013 2:39 PM

impatient bastard had to make the same exact thread as this 4 minutes later..... pretty much same title too...

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

2/2/2013 3:28 PM

hey fool i just need some help so if u aint gonna help then fuck off.. u dumbass!!

|

I get a wierd sound from my hub/or freewheel...the sound also comes from the sprocket...I beraly replaced my freewheel and sprocket today then after i rode it and i heard the sound for the first time...it sounds like it needs greese but i dont really know...so please help me out!!!??

2/2/2013 3:32 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

hey fool i just need some help so if u aint gonna help then fuck off.. u dumbass!!

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/2/2013 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2013 3:34 PM

Mexico! It's says your in the USA how was hoping the boarder?

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

2/2/2013 3:37 PM

Chris12345 wrote:

Mexico! It's says your in the USA how was hoping the boarder?

just cause im in the u.s. doesnt mean im not mexican!!

|

2/2/2013 3:42 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

Look here. A possible answer.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/2/2013 3:43 PM

BMXism wrote:

Look here. A possible answer.

ya ik i got it

|

2/2/2013 3:45 PM

So your shit is fixed? You still hear the noise?..

|

2/2/2013 3:52 PM

i havent done it yet but i think its that.... cause i looked it up and shit....if i leave it like that (unfixed) will it fuck up my bike??!

|

2/2/2013 3:53 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

Hey fool you mad?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

2/2/2013 3:56 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

If you want proper help, word your question in an actual paragraph. It makes it a lot easier to read than trying to decipher "Does anyone......know what this problem is???.......!I get a wierd sound!...by the sprocket??everytime i start pedaling.... its a wierd noice by the bottom bracket or sprocket???..any idea......know wat it is??" and give it time to be answered. Don't be a prick when we people are actually trying to help, if you want help, be patient.

|

2/2/2013 3:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

If you want proper help, word your question in an actual paragraph. It makes it a lot easier to read than trying to decipher "Does anyone......know what this problem is???.......!I get a wierd sound!...by the sprocket??everytime i start pedaling.... its a wierd noice by the bottom bracket or sprocket???..any idea......know wat it is??" and give it time to be answered. Don't be a prick when we people are actually trying to help, if you want help, be patient.

And not bold it. And might want to tell us if its 48 or 8 splines..

|

Jade Bike Check

2/2/2013 4:02 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

i havent done it yet but i think its that.... cause i looked it up and shit....if i leave it like that (unfixed) will it fuck up my bike??!

wharping cranks is bad (obvi). loose sprocket isn't bad. i rode a loose one for like 2 months and mine is fine but if u can take the time to tighten it and grease your spindle while u got it apart

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2013 4:12 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dude or u can just use common sense and understand it anyway....u dont have to comment unhelpful shit...all i need are helpful answers.

|

2/2/2013 4:14 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

wharping cranks is bad (obvi). loose sprocket isn't bad. i rode a loose one for like 2 months and mine is fine but if u can take the time to tighten it and grease your spindle while u got it apart

Alright thanx for the help!

|

2/2/2013 4:15 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Dude or u can just use common sense and understand it anyway....u dont have to comment unhelpful shit...all i need are helpful answers.

Photo

Photo
|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2013 4:18 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Your such a little bitch. Hes being nice and helping you. You could just gtfo because with that annoying tough guy attitude no one would want to help you.

|

Jade Bike Check

2/2/2013 4:19 PM

this^

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2013 4:21 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

No i aint...but if you want too!...your fucked!..so dont!.....just asked for help thats it!

|

2/2/2013 4:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

dream wrote:

Your such a little bitch. Hes being nice and helping you. You could just gtfo because with that annoying tough guy attitude no one would want to help you.

Life aint never gonna be about being nice bitch alright!...its just getting the work done!...i just needed help in the bike fool!...so stop taking shit!!ok

|

2/2/2013 4:27 PM

u have been a part of vital for less that a week and half of us hate you :D. good job! get your act together or GTFO

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2013 4:28 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

Well I could give you information on everything it could possibly be, but now I'm not gonna since you're gonna be a smartass.

Photo

|

2/2/2013 4:33 PM

now even sundaybmxRR hates u and he is possibly one of the most knowledgeable people on this site hahahah

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2013 4:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mexican bmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well I could give you information on everything it could possibly be, but now I'm not gonna since you're gonna be a smartass.

Photo

OK then so gtfo.. u should even got into my shit.. if u wearnt gonna help!

|

2/2/2013 4:35 PM

now even sundaybmxRR hates u and he is possibly one of the most knowledgeable people on this site hahahah

haha I don't hate him, I'd be happy to help him if he'd wasn't a smartass.. people were trying to help him and he's like fuck off and stuff

|

2/2/2013 4:37 PM

u have been a part of vital for less that a week and half of us hate you :D. good job! get your act together or GTFO

Alright fool thats all i needed just help ok!!..soo i dont need u to get in my biz k!

|

2/2/2013 4:37 PM

Mexican bmx wrote:

OK then so gtfo.. u should even got into my shit.. if u wearnt gonna help!

I woulda been happy to help but you're acting like a smartass. The only thing that's gonna do is have people bitch at you. If you want help, it helps you to be nice & respectful.

|

2/2/2013 4:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

haha I don't hate him, I'd be happy to help him if he'd wasn't a smartass.. people were trying to help him and he's like fuck off and stuff

NO ONE helped me k yall just put comments i didnt need!...just like two people helped me cause they just comented what i needed to do!!...i dont hate yall and i dont want to start nothin like being a smartass and shit..there was just no need to post the paragraph thing to me..about understanding better and shit.....just comment wat i needed to do!

|