Help!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2013 9:40 AM

Okay so I need to find out if I need a LHD bike. Im left foot forward and I rotate to the right. I never had pegs on my bike so I don't know if what side to put them on. Can someone tell me what to do about this.

|

10/27/2013 9:49 AM

youd put them on the left.

|

10/27/2013 9:49 AM

if your left foot forward you might grind to the right so get LHD then put the pegs on the right side of the bike.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/27/2013 9:58 AM

pegs on both sides.

|

10/27/2013 10:02 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

if your left foot forward you might grind to the right so get LHD then put the pegs on the right side of the bike.

thank you sir

|

10/27/2013 11:29 AM

Put the pegs on one side and try it. Then swap and try the other side.

It doesn't matter which foot forward, I know guys that are left forward and grind right, and guys that are right forward and grind left. Then the "traditional" left forward pegs left or right forward pegs right.

Again, figure out what is comfortable for YOU.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/27/2013 12:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It doesn't matter which foot forward, I know guys that are left forward and grind right, and guys that are right forward and grind left. Then the "traditional" left forward pegs left or right forward pegs right.

This is good advice, some things just feel better to do the "wrong" way. Im left foot forward and ride pegs left which is the traditional way but do whatever works easiest for you.

|

10/27/2013 1:19 PM

i ride left foot forward and spin right, i also grind right but when i grid i go right foot forward so like dave said whatever feels comfortable

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/27/2013 1:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

This is good advice, some things just feel better to do the "wrong" way. Im left foot forward and ride pegs left which is the traditional way but do whatever works easiest for you.

Yeah you really never know until you try but you don't want to grind on your sprocket all the time like LHD putting it on the left i think it's just a good place to start because i'm right foot forward and i spin to the right and grind to the left but you could always get a interchangeable hub so you can do lhd or rhd lol.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149