Help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2017 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2017 12:52 PM

I have looked and can't find the information.

How do you post a bike check?

Mods, I apologize if I somehow missed the instructions.

|

6/1/2017 1:16 PM

Are you trying to post it to the bike check section on the forum or the bike check section that shows up in the tab towards the top of the page?

forum, just copy & paste someone elses parts list and replace it with your own then upload photos

for the section, go to your profile and on the left side there should be a "manage my bike checks" at the bottom, click that and it'll take you to a page where you can add a new bike check and from there it's pretty straight forward. I'm assuming you're not on mobile though, not sure how it works then or if it's even possible cause I just use the desktop site

|

6/2/2017 1:03 AM

Yeah, you can post in the bike checks thread. But I don't think you can add a bike check to the bike check tab on mobile.
I think more people will see it on the forum anyway?

|

6/3/2017 8:42 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah, you can post in the bike checks thread. But I don't think you can add a bike check to the bike check tab on mobile.
I ...more

Thanks!

Been using my phone mainly. So, it's probably the issue. Because, I can get to the Bike Check area but it isn't giving me an opinion to create a thread. I'll try on my computer and see if that fixes it. I have 2 to post, my bike and my step sons. But, want to get the "before" one up, then edit it after my frame comes back from the painter. Custom trans blue pearl, hope it turns out as good as the test they did.

|

6/4/2017 10:42 AM

Yes, you'll need a desktop version of Vital to add a bike check under the tab.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn