Help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2010 2:38 PM

So every 4 or 5 times i ride my bike for a day my back wheel spokes come loose and the spokes make a popping noise and kinda crinkle. I get a trued when this happened but this is like the 4th time it happened and its pretty frequent, somthing a wheel def. shouldnt do. I have a eastern birectional and it seems to be a nice wheel but idk. im calling eastern tomorrow to see if they will send a new one. But any ideas on what it is?

|

Boobies.

6/8/2010 2:57 PM

could really use some help guys

|

Boobies.

6/8/2010 3:01 PM

...take it to your shop, have them true it for you...see if that fixes it

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/8/2010 3:03 PM

and just so everyone knows the eastern bi-rectional hub is good but the esatern bi-rectional wheel isnt ... its a really bad rim and cant hold for nothing

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

6/8/2010 3:04 PM

maybe hub is loose. like the conenuts and stuff like thatt

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

6/8/2010 3:05 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

and just so everyone knows the eastern bi-rectional hub is good but the esatern bi-rectional wheel isnt ... its a really bad rim and cant hold for nothing

...you started ridning a month ago on a stock stln heist, how would you know about an eastern bisexual wheel?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/8/2010 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2010 3:12 PM

The hub is great and not loose at all, its the spokes come loose in rim, i think its either really shit nipples or a bad rim

|

Boobies.

6/8/2010 3:21 PM

cschmall wrote:

...take it to your shop, have them true it for you...see if that fixes it

this^^

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

6/8/2010 3:29 PM

I called eastern and they said that if i send it it they will replace the spokes and nipples and rim, sweet!

|

Boobies.

6/8/2010 3:30 PM

I called eastern and they said that if i send it it they will replace the spokes and nipples and rim, sweet! , now what should i do for the week or so that i dont have a back wheel...

|

Boobies.

6/8/2010 3:32 PM

have u tried legitly tighting ur spokes? or get new spokes unless ur rim holes are fucked up

|

6/8/2010 3:33 PM

It's bad nipples.But good for u about eastern taking care of it for u.Unicycle for the next week or two.lol

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

6/8/2010 3:38 PM

i have the birectional wheel and i also have this problem.

|

6/8/2010 4:06 PM

mike103 wrote:

I called eastern and they said that if i send it it they will replace the spokes and nipples and rim, sweet! , now what should i do for the week or so that i dont have a back wheel...

ALL HANG 5'S, ALL THE TIME

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/8/2010 4:12 PM

im thinking about riggin up a wheel with two pegs and the forks and bars attached to kinda unicycle without pedaling, also considering rawing my frame, but would get lazy and not wanna put the weld marks back on, how long does that take if i have a torch?

|

Boobies.