Help BMX gain access to the biggest park in the nation!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 7:55 PM

Here in Houston Texas they are currently building the Nations largest public skatepark and plan on banning bikes. Myself and the rest of the Houston United BMXers are trying to do anything we can to get bikes access to this park! Please help by signing this petition and if you can on December 17th at 2:30 there is a City Counsel meeting and the more people that show up the better! We need to show the City of Houston that us BMX riders give a shit and that we have every right as the skaters to ride this park! Below is the link to the petition and the facebook page!

Houston United BMXers Facebook

Houston United BMXers Petition

|

12/4/2013 8:33 PM

This thing has gotta pass.

|

12/4/2013 11:14 PM

Calgary, Alberta curantly has the biggest park in North America I think.. It's fucking huge.. Like if your standing at one end of the park you can't see the other side.. The pictures of the park are all from helicopters..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/5/2013 8:32 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Calgary, Alberta curantly has the biggest park in North America I think.. It's fucking huge.. Like if your standing at one end ...more

that's sounds knarley... ive never heard of that place

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "