Help Choosing a dirt jumper/street bike for my son

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2007 11:29 PM

He is 12yo and has outgrown his old cheap BMX bike along with needing something more functional than the Schwinn Stingray Chopper that he currently rides. He'll be 13 in October and is currently about 90lbs and almost 5' tall.

We have tried several different bikes out locally (In order of preference); (A) Redline Link 5.1, (B ) Haro Nyquist 2, (C) Mirraco Black Pearl Raw, (D)GT Power Series Pro (More of a racing bike), (E) Giant Modem (didn't like at all).

After reading reviews, I have shown him the following bikes that I would like for him to compare to the Redline Link 5.1, which he currently likes the most, (In order of preference);

(F) Eastern Element (We like in the Raleigh, NC area, and they are local to us)
(G) Eastern Sequence
(H) DK Six Pack
(I) Hoffman Rhythm IL1
(J) Fit Pro
(K) Stolen Wrap
(L) We the People Addict

I would like to keep the price in the $350 - $450 range if possible. He would probably be just as happy with another department store bike, though I am old school bmx and raced GT Pro XL's back in the early/mid 80's, with countless GJS, Race Inc, Webco, Redline, Haro, Skyway, PK & GT bikes all completely built and customized by me. I am fairly familiar with all the Old School brands, but understand that they aren't exactly what they used to be. My goal is to get him something that will last 2-3 years and that is a good foundation for upgrading should he choose to do so in the future, along with having something that will last. We do have access to several indoor parks, but he hasn't shown any interest. This is more for riding in the neighborhood with his current buddies (who have both Next, Giants, Mongoose, etc.), and they are just getting to the age where they will start venturing off to find some dirt mounds to ride within our local suburbia.

I've read the stories about the isolated issues with component failure, which all products will have. That doesn't really bother me unless the issue is current and hasn't been resolved. I understand that the Eastern Bikes are currently in high demand and are still back ordered well into July, which has slowed their market presence, though there are many orders for them in the stores, they just don't have product to sell.

To recapture; my son is mostly interested in the Redline Link 5.1. I am interested in how it compares to the others on the list, with the two Eastern's being top contenders or others that you may recommend. All opinions are welcome and all replies are greatly appreciated, as I know that it's you guys who ride every day who know the real quality of today

|

6/5/2007 12:08 AM

definantly we the people addicti bought 1 in december and only the rear hub has broken and wasnt just replaced with warranty it was upgraded. good strong bike

|

6/5/2007 12:08 AM

definantly we the people addicti bought 1 in december and only the rear hub has broken and wasnt just replaced with warranty it was upgraded. good strong bike

|

6/5/2007 12:40 AM

death2hippies wrote:

the dk six pack is around 32 lbs with pegs thats a little heavy

id say go with the fit pro, it will last him a long time if he takes decent care of it

|

6/5/2007 4:31 AM

death2hippies wrote:

the hoffman rythm il1 is a bit long for some one who is only 5' but if it was me id go for either the wtp addict or the stolen wrap

|

6/5/2007 7:30 AM

death2hippies wrote:

moshbmxr69 wrote:

the hoffman rythm il1 is a bit long for some one who is only 5' but if it was me id go for either the wtp addict or the stolen wrap

Go for the wtp addict. It is awsome for the price. I rode one at the (bike)park and it was pretty smooth for a 380 dollar bike

|

6/5/2007 10:31 AM

death2hippies wrote:

moshbmxr69 wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

Go for the wtp addict. It is awsome for the price. I rode one at the (bike)park and it was pretty smooth for a 380 dollar bike

Most of those bikes you mentioned are so-so, they are ok...you can forget Eastern though...I dont like those bikes at all and while they are cheap and alot of kids have them I think if you do a little research and ride one you will find they arnt that great of a bike. I'm old skool like you, my riding career spans all the way back to the mid 70's and I'm pretty up on old-skool stuff from the 80's. I'm fairly hip on the new stuff out nowadays or made in the past 15 years and I left bmx for about 8 years and since I have been back I have had to get myself back up to speed on the stuff companys are making and what people are buying. Point is, I doubt I would ever buy a complete from a company...I've built customs for myself for so long for me its the only way to go. Especially when you buy a new bike, see, the thing about completes is you are stuck with what the mfg's puts on the bike, and often its at a cost of cutting corners and hanging the best parts they can on it (and sometimes those parts arnt good or are not suited to the riders style or preferences) all the while keeping cheap.

So, you want the best bang for the buck, my advice is buy a used bike, often I find riders selling there old bikes have either built them custom or removed alot of the OM specs (if they bought it complete) and replaced the parts with custom parts of there own. Its often these types of bikes are better then the completes that mfg's try to sell you. There are two bikes I ride...one of the is a Standard STA and the other is a FBM Night Train, both are great bikes regardless, yet and in my personal opinion some of the best you can get. There are a couple on ebay that are awsome you might want to check out, both are cheap and both are better then what you listed.

This is a Standard...mine is almost 10 years old, I love this bike, fav of all time, very, very well balanced geometry, very strong, your kid wont break this...prolly the last frame you will ever have to buy.

Starting bid: US $100.00
Reserve not met

price: US $500.00 Buy It Now >

immediate payment required

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Jun-10-07 11:31:01 PDT (5 days 1 hour)
Shipping costs: US $75.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Bloomfield, NJ, United States

http://cgi.ebay.com/standard-bmx-bike_W0QQitemZ170118683717QQihZ007QQcategoryZ98082QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is an FBM, an equally nice bike, this one is prolly lighter, but still tough as nails and rides alot like the Standard, very well balanced geometry, easy to get used to...very fun to ride.

Current bid: US $10.50
Reserve not met
The seller lowered the reserve price. Learn more.

price: US $499.95 Buy It Now >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Jun-06-07 19:21:59 PDT (1 day 9 hours)
Shipping costs: US $70.00
US Postal Service Parcel Post

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/5/2007 1:09 PM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

Most of those bikes you mentioned are so-so, they are ok...you can forget Eastern though...I dont like those bikes at all and while they are cheap and alot of kids have them I think if you do a little research and ride one you will find they arnt that great of a bike. I'm old skool like you, my riding career spans all the way back to the mid 70's and I'm pretty up on old-skool stuff from the 80's. I'm fairly hip on the new stuff out nowadays or made in the past 15 years and I left bmx for about 8 years and since I have been back I have had to get myself back up to speed on the stuff companys are making and what people are buying. Point is, I doubt I would ever buy a complete from a company...I've built customs for myself for so long for me its the only way to go. Especially when you buy a new bike, see, the thing about completes is you are stuck with what the mfg's puts on the bike, and often its at a cost of cutting corners and hanging the best parts they can on it (and sometimes those parts arnt good or are not suited to the riders style or preferences) all the while keeping cheap.

So, you want the best bang for the buck, my advice is buy a used bike, often I find riders selling there old bikes have either built them custom or removed alot of the OM specs (if they bought it complete) and replaced the parts with custom parts of there own. Its often these types of bikes are better then the completes that mfg's try to sell you. There are two bikes I ride...one of the is a Standard STA and the other is a FBM Night Train, both are great bikes regardless, yet and in my personal opinion some of the best you can get. There are a couple on ebay that are awsome you might want to check out, both are cheap and both are better then what you listed.

This is a Standard...mine is almost 10 years old, I love this bike, fav of all time, very, very well balanced geometry, very strong, your kid wont break this...prolly the last frame you will ever have to buy.

Starting bid: US $100.00
Reserve not met

price: US $500.00 Buy It Now >

immediate payment required

End time: Jun-10-07 11:31:01 PDT (5 days 1 hour)
Shipping costs: US $75.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Bloomfield, NJ, United States

http://cgi.ebay.com/standard-bmx-bike_W0QQitemZ170118683717QQihZ007QQcategoryZ98082QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is an FBM, an equally nice bike, this one is prolly lighter, but still tough as nails and rides alot like the Standard, very well balanced geometry, easy to get used to...very fun to ride.

Current bid: US $10.50
Reserve not met
The seller lowered the reserve price. Learn more.

price: US $499.95 Buy It Now >

End time: Jun-06-07 19:21:59 PDT (1 day 9 hours)
Shipping costs: US $70.00
US Postal Service Parcel Post

fit flow trail looks like a sweet bike for only $500.

http://www.danscomp.com/101953.php?cat=BIKES

Post edited by: NJKILLSYOU, at: 6/5/2007 11:10 PM

|

6/5/2007 1:51 PM

Saying this from experience with DK/ Stolen bikes, your best bet would be the Eastern or Fit bikes. Dk has just gone to crap. Every single part is terrible, with the worst being the hubs. I bought a 4pack 2 years ago after a recent crash(demolished my old bike), and it lasted about 4 months before falling apart, and I am not a hard rider at all. Then I got a Stolen bike, and those weren't much better. After that, i decided to just buy a custom bike, and I couldn't be happier. Even the cheapest parts greatly outpreformed any stock bike i've ridden. My friends, seeing the falure of DK/Stolen, decided to buy other brands, and the only bike that stood up to the challenge was my friend's eastern traildigger. But Fit is also an awesome company.

|

6/7/2007 6:22 PM

Thanks for all your comments, here

|

6/8/2007 10:26 AM

Keith Hill wrote:

Dont go with the dk. it will be hard for a 90 pound kid to throw around a 32 pound bike. get something alittle lighter like around the 28 pound region

|

6/8/2007 9:38 PM

Keith Hill wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

Dont go with the dk. it will be hard for a 90 pound kid to throw around a 32 pound bike. get something alittle lighter like around the 28 pound region

go with the Fit.

|

6/9/2007 8:40 AM

Keith Hill wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

NJKILLSYOU wrote:

go with the Fit.

go with fit

|

6/9/2007 8:49 AM

I would get the 2-hip over the fit anyday.

You definetly don't want to get the Hoffman or the DK though, they are way heavy.

Post edited by: THEDeliriumTrigger, at: 6/9/2007 6:51 PM

|

6/9/2007 3:25 PM

Honestly man, of all the bikes you listed, I would say probably the stolen Heist would be a better bet to go with than any of those. Of all the companies that manufacture completes, I am fairly sure you get the best quality components for what you pay for with the heist. This particular bike is a little more than the wrap, but still falls in the price range you were looking to spend. Sealed hubs, 11 tooth cassette hub, sealed euro bottom bracket, sealed integrated headset, alex double wall rims, 30 tooth stolen sprocket, very nice frame, and very nice bike overall, for 400 bucks. You can't go wrong with that. Stolen seems to have better priced completes, component wise than honestly other company around now. Hoffman, We The People, 2 Hip, ALL excellent companies, but as far as their completes go they usually lack something part wise whether it be an unsealed headset or front hub, crappy seat guts instead of a micro adjust, or other things. The Heist seems to have pretty much everything, and is decently priced, or at least I think so.

Post edited by: Klinezilla, at: 6/10/2007 1:37 AM

|

6/9/2007 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:54 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

Honestly man, of all the bikes you listed, I would say probably the stolen Heist would be a better bet to go with than any of those. Of all the companies that manufacture completes, I am fairly sure you get the best quality components for what you pay for with the heist. This particular bike is a little more than the wrap, but still falls in the price range you were looking to spend. Sealed hubs, 11 tooth cassette hub, sealed euro bottom bracket, sealed integrated headset, alex double wall rims, 30 tooth stolen sprocket, very nice frame, and very nice bike overall, for 400 bucks. You can't go wrong with that. Stolen seems to have better priced completes, component wise than honestly other company around now. Hoffman, We The People, 2 Hip, ALL excellent companies, but as far as their completes go they usually lack something part wise whether it be an unsealed headset or front hub, crappy seat guts instead of a micro adjust, or other things. The Heist seems to have pretty much everything, and is decently priced, or at least I think so.

I like the Stolen Heist, also. Two things that concern me:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

#2 I can probably deal with, #1 seems to be a frame/crank upgrade waiting to happen, no? Also, I don't think the cranks on the 07 Heist are as good as the new ones coming on the new 08 Playboi.

Comments on the Euro BB anyone?

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

|

6/9/2007 6:08 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

#2 I can probably deal with, #1 seems to be a frame/crank upgrade waiting to happen, no? Also, I don't think the cranks on the 07 Heist are as good as the new ones coming on the new 08 Playboi.

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

i like mirraco bikes ive had rockstar pro and wtp addict and now i got a black pearl and mirraco has great bikes they have all good parts on them you should check on the
blend 3 its $470 has full crmo D.B w20.75 T/T full crmo fork and crmo back wheel and blend 2 is pretyt good black pearl 3 is also a good bike dont know if you are lookin at any of these or already have and dindt like them but after i got my bike i love mirraco bikes

|

6/9/2007 6:59 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

trickbiker169 wrote:

i like mirraco bikes ive had rockstar pro and wtp addict and now i got a black pearl and mirraco has great bikes they have all good parts on them you should check on the
blend 3 its $470 has full crmo D.B w20.75 T/T full crmo fork and crmo back wheel and blend 2 is pretyt good black pearl 3 is also a good bike dont know if you are lookin at any of these or already have and dindt like them but after i got my bike i love mirraco bikes

I am just gonna say it, euro bottom brackets are a bitch to deal with. The are to take out, a bitch to quit creeking and squeeking and just a pain overall.

|

6/10/2007 6:44 AM

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Well as far as the cranks dude.....your son is only 90 pounds, so I doubt he is going to be breaking them anytime soon....and I am fairly sure the cranks on the 2 hip completes are of similiar quality anyway. As far as the euro BB.....put it this way dude, downhill riders have been riding them for god knows how long, and swear by them. That in itself is enough to testify to how strong they are. I was sketchy about them as well, but I rode a frame with one for a while, and I am pretty heavy, and it held up beautifully. As far as the 20.75 top tube....yeah it may be a little long, but at the same time....it will come in handy if he hits a growth spurt in the next year hah...he will grow right into it. The thing that sucks about buying bikes for kids this age is that they grow so quickly. So it may not be a bad idea to get a frame that is 20.75 instead of a 20.5 because he will most definately get used to it, and chances are, if nature has it way, he will sprout up a few inches in no time.

As far as the Euro BB being a bitch to deal with like the other dude said....I beg to differ. They thread in and out....what could be easier? They are alot easier to get in and out because they the cups thread in and out. I loved mine. As far as the creaking goes, I mean in all seriousness, that can be said for any bottom bracket, you just gotta keep your shit clean and in good working order is all.

|

6/10/2007 8:34 AM

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Klinezilla wrote:

Well as far as the cranks dude.....your son is only 90 pounds, so I doubt he is going to be breaking them anytime soon....and I am fairly sure the cranks on the 2 hip completes are of similiar quality anyway. As far as the euro BB.....put it this way dude, downhill riders have been riding them for god knows how long, and swear by them. That in itself is enough to testify to how strong they are. I was sketchy about them as well, but I rode a frame with one for a while, and I am pretty heavy, and it held up beautifully. As far as the 20.75 top tube....yeah it may be a little long, but at the same time....it will come in handy if he hits a growth spurt in the next year hah...he will grow right into it. The thing that sucks about buying bikes for kids this age is that they grow so quickly. So it may not be a bad idea to get a frame that is 20.75 instead of a 20.5 because he will most definately get used to it, and chances are, if nature has it way, he will sprout up a few inches in no time.

As far as the Euro BB being a bitch to deal with like the other dude said....I beg to differ. They thread in and out....what could be easier? They are alot easier to get in and out because they the cups thread in and out. I loved mine. As far as the creaking goes, I mean in all seriousness, that can be said for any bottom bracket, you just gotta keep your shit clean and in good working order is all.

I have a euro bb on one of my bikes...no problems here either.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/10/2007 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:54 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Klinezilla wrote:

Would you say the Stolen Score @ $472 is worth the $90 difference over the Stolen Heist @ $382? It has Spanish BB, Chrome Alex Supra \"G\" Rear rim, cranks have dual pinch bolt; these are the main differences I see in the specs on page: http://www.stolenbmx.com/catalog/pages/9-10.htm

$472 is at my upper range, but I don't mind spending to get parts worth having. The trade off is I know he'll probably start upgrading components once he gets riding more and has the skills to start wearing/breaking parts, or I could build a custom Standard, FBM or S&M from the start and easily have $1300 or more invested. I appreciate the advise to consider used, if it were for me I'd agree. With a 12yo, NEW, is the bling to show off to the other kids. He'll have it worn in soon enough. :-)

If I'm up in that price range, other bikes that fall in that category are, (sorted by price);

Eastern Sequence @ $452 http://www.easternbikes.com/a/products/completes/2007Completes/HTML/2007Sequence.html

WTP Beyond @ $459
http://wethepeople.de/V3/product/108

Eastern Jane @ $471
http://www.easternbikes.com/a/products/completes/2007Completes/HTML/2007Jane.html

GT Fueler @ $479
http://www.gtbicycles.com/freestyle/catalog/detail.php?id=2810&country=usa&brand=free

Fit Team Park @ $499
http://www.fitbikeco.com/bikes.html

(Note that prices reflect the DansComp \"Save10\" 10% Discount Promo Code on all purchases over $60 by 6/30/07). The GT is priced with local NC 6.75% Sales tax.

In this price range would you still consider the Stolen Score the best overall ride/value?

Thanks again for all your assistance, much appreciated!

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Post edited by: Keith Hill, at: 6/11/2007 6:59 AM

|

6/10/2007 11:32 AM

Keith Hill wrote:

1) Euro BB
2) 20.75\"TT

Thanks again,

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Klinezilla wrote:

Keith Hill wrote:

Would you say the Stolen Score @ $472 is worth the $90 difference over the Stolen Heist @ $382? It has Spanish BB, Chrome Alex Supra \"G\" Rear rim, cranks have dual pinch bolt; these are the main differences I see in the specs on page: http://www.stolenbmx.com/catalog/pages/9-10.htm

$472 is at my upper range, but I don't mind spending to get parts worth having. The trade off is I know he'll probably start upgrading components once he gets riding more and has the skills to start wearing/breaking parts, or I could build a custom Standard, FBM or S&M from the start and easily have $1300 or more invested. I appreciate the advise to consider used, if it were for me I'd agree. With a 12yo, NEW, is the bling to show off to the other kids. He'll have it worn in soon enough. :-)

If I'm up in that price range, other bikes that fall in that category are, (sorted by price);

Eastern Sequence @ $452 http://www.easternbikes.com/a/products/completes/2007Completes/HTML/2007Sequence.html

WTP Beyond @ $459
http://wethepeople.de/V3/product/108

Eastern Jane @ $471
http://www.easternbikes.com/a/products/completes/2007Completes/HTML/2007Jane.html

GT Fueler @ $479
http://www.gtbicycles.com/freestyle/catalog/detail.php?id=2810&country=usa&brand=free

Fit Team Park @ $499
http://www.fitbikeco.com/bikes.html

(Note that prices reflect the DansComp \"Save10\" 10% Discount Promo Code on all purchases over $60 by 6/30/07). The GT is priced with local NC 6.75% Sales tax.

In this price range would you still consider the Stolen Score the best overall ride/value?

Thanks again for all your assistance, much appreciated!

Keith Hill
Apex, NC

Post edited by: Keith Hill, at: 6/11/2007 6:59 AM

fit flow trail.

|

6/10/2007 6:39 PM

Well, the Jane is alright, but Im not to keen on the fork. The Fit Team isn't nearly worth what they are charging.....it doesn't even have a cassette hub and the gearing is 36/13....if you are going to be paying that much for a complete, you might as well at least get one with smaller gearing and a cassette hub. The WTP seems pretty solid, but nothing really stood out to me. If it were up to me, I would take the Stolen Score over those three. I didn't get to see the sequence or the GT so I can't really comment on those. In all honesty, I really have seen a line of completes from any company that beats out the Stolen ones based on a quality per price ratio. Take the Stolen Heater for instance.....its under 600 bucks, and you get a kickass frame, Shadow Bars...Shadow Chain....Shadow Tires, and a bunch of other Shadow components to boot. I honestly don't think there is a complete out there in the same price range as the heater that even comes close to it. Now that I think about it....I would bet that the heater beats out completes that would cost upwards of 100 dollars or more as far as parts go. Stolen has their shit on lockdown.

|

6/10/2007 8:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:55 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

Well, the Jane is alright, but Im not to keen on the fork. The Fit Team isn't nearly worth what they are charging.....it doesn't even have a cassette hub and the gearing is 36/13....if you are going to be paying that much for a complete, you might as well at least get one with smaller gearing and a cassette hub. The WTP seems pretty solid, but nothing really stood out to me. If it were up to me, I would take the Stolen Score over those three. I didn't get to see the sequence or the GT so I can't really comment on those. In all honesty, I really have seen a line of completes from any company that beats out the Stolen ones based on a quality per price ratio. Take the Stolen Heater for instance.....its under 600 bucks, and you get a kickass frame, Shadow Bars...Shadow Chain....Shadow Tires, and a bunch of other Shadow components to boot. I honestly don't think there is a complete out there in the same price range as the heater that even comes close to it. Now that I think about it....I would bet that the heater beats out completes that would cost upwards of 100 dollars or more as far as parts go. Stolen has their shit on lockdown.

I recently got a WTP Beyond bike. (in orange cause im a bad ass) and i love it. The frame has the same geometry as a fly pantera except the tt is .1\" smaller. Everything is sealed With a 4 paw casset, mid bb., integrated headset, 32-12 gearing, and it is smooth and solid. The rims are strong, i have landed hard from high up and dont even have a slight wobble to them. Even the Tektro brakes lock up and feel great. I was also looking at the Stolen score, i like the wtp way better

|

6/13/2007 8:07 AM

Klinezilla wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

I recently got a WTP Beyond bike. (in orange cause im a bad ass) and i love it. The frame has the same geometry as a fly pantera except the tt is .1\" smaller. Everything is sealed With a 4 paw casset, mid bb., integrated headset, 32-12 gearing, and it is smooth and solid. The rims are strong, i have landed hard from high up and dont even have a slight wobble to them. Even the Tektro brakes lock up and feel great. I was also looking at the Stolen score, i like the wtp way better

check out some of the new kink completes on danscomp

|

6/13/2007 8:17 AM

Klinezilla wrote:

BGRIDER wrote:

moshbmxr69 wrote:

check out some of the new kink completes on danscomp

Oh there ya go...Kinks are nice.

In fact, I got my eye on an oldshool Kink Revision B frame myself.

Post edited by: jeffgothro, at: 6/13/2007 6:20 PM

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

8/1/2007 8:49 PM

ok this is just me but deff go with the hoffman(if hes only gonna use if for street) hoffmans are made mostly for street i have one my self ive had if for about a year and a half and no problems

|

8/2/2007 8:53 AM

october56 wrote:

ok this is just me but deff go with the hoffman(if hes only gonna use if for street) hoffmans are made mostly for street i have one my self ive had if for about a year and a half and no problems

no no no dont get a hoffman those are heavy and suck for upgrading. take a look at the stolen heist on danscomp.com its 399 and i would say an all around better bike thatn the wtp addict. the wtp doesnt have an integrated headset,and i dont think the wtp has sealed hubs. the stolen is an all around sturdier bike. and my friend has the phoenix pro and within a week the parts started loosening up

|

8/2/2007 5:15 PM

Triple Input somehow!

Sorry Moderator - please delete!

Post edited by: Keith Hill, at: 8/3/2007 3:27 AM

|

8/2/2007 5:20 PM

Triple Input somehow!

Sorry Moderator - please delete!

Post edited by: Keith Hill, at: 8/3/2007 3:26 AM

|