Help Me Decide!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2014 7:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2014 7:51 AM

Well, I will be buying a new frame within the next few months, maybe next few weeks if i want to. I am having a hard time making the decision, so help me out.

These are my choices:

Mutiny Rune frame
Kink Titan Frame
Sunday MotoRoss
S&M Craig Passero frame
Fit Savage frame
Deco Lifted frame
Fit Benny L
Fly Isla
Sunday Broadcaster
Subrosa Villicus Prime

Basically these are my choices. I would prefer to not have a 9 inch standover and it has to have a short backend. 75.5 is something i would like to avoid, but i don't HAVE to. I'm leaning to the MotoRoss or the Broadcaster, but the Rune also would be good.

Thanks

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/25/2014 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2014 8:03 AM

S&M Passero for lyfe

Also why do you have such specific spec requests, it's 1/2 a degree for fucks sake, makes virtually no difference unless you're in constant nose manual

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

10/25/2014 8:53 AM

Save up and have a custom Laird Frame made!

http://www.vitalbmx.com/features/Mike-Laird-Introduces-Lairdframe,4152

He is taking orders through email, find him on Instagram and get the email. It's like 450 for a raw one, add a bit for powdercoat.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/25/2014 9:44 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

He is taking orders through email, find him on Instagram and get the email. It's like 450 for a raw one, add a bit for powdercoat.

I was literally just about to say this
guy's welds are sweet

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/25/2014 10:06 AM

Whatever you get, it better be chrome.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/25/2014 5:43 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would, but 450 plus shipping plus powdercoat is like 520 dollars. I'm not really looking to spend half a grand on a frame, when one of the ones i listed would be good too

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/25/2014 5:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Whatever you get, it better be chrome.

i don't know about the chrome. I was looking to switch it up a little.

|

10/25/2014 5:45 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

S&M Passero for lyfe

Also why do you have such specific spec requests, it's 1/2 a degree for fucks sake, makes virtually no difference unless you're in constant nose manual

Makes a difference to me! I don't like how it feels

|

10/25/2014 6:27 PM

Benny L get that one wink

|

10/25/2014 11:21 PM

Fit Savage has a 75.ht, short end and over 9 inch standover height. Basically a beefed up marv/wifi.. .so that might be out of it . I recently built mine in gloss raw, cant wait till I can ride again

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.