Help Me Vital!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2010 10:27 PM

So I asked off work for Sunday, and my bitch of a manager scheduled me. But instead of being nice and telling him that I can not work, I decided to act like I didn't ask off, and pretend that everything is okay. Instead I am calling in sick 30 minutes before my shift so that his ass is in a shit hole in the morning finding somebody to relieve me. But I have never called in sick before, what should I tell my manager?

I can't just say "Hey, I'm sick." What is a good, believable excuse?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/6/2010 10:30 PM

uhm, maybe you cought some sort of stomach bug and cant come in because you dont want to get anyone sick?

|

steazy

11/6/2010 10:31 PM

say im taking a sick day, he doesnt need to know shit, no excuses required.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/6/2010 10:32 PM

Not an expert but.
Say you have bad diarrhea before you dismiss this one, remember that it's such an embarrassing topic nobody will doubt your sincerity. Plus, it's simple. You don't need an elaborate back story because no one wants to hear the details. If anything, your boss and co-workers will admire you for your honesty.


|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

11/6/2010 10:34 PM

Bad cough and a headache.
Sorry boss must have caught whats going around.

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

11/6/2010 10:34 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

Not an expert but.
Say you have bad diarrhea before you dismiss this one, remember that it's such an embarrassing topic nobody will doubt your sincerity. Plus, it's simple. You don't need an elaborate back story because no one wants to hear the details. If anything, your boss and co-workers will admire you for your honesty.


yeah, that'd work.

|

steazy

11/6/2010 10:35 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

Not an expert but.
Say you have bad diarrhea before you dismiss this one, remember that it's such an embarrassing topic nobody will doubt your sincerity. Plus, it's simple. You don't need an elaborate back story because no one wants to hear the details. If anything, your boss and co-workers will admire you for your honesty.


thebmxerSS wrote:

yeah, that'd work.

HAHAHA! I will have to sleep on it, I do not need something elaborate. I was thinking strep throat.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/6/2010 10:36 PM

say you slept with a dirty girl lastnigh (really really dirty girl) and you say you have to check if you have herpes it will work

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

11/6/2010 11:14 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

Not an expert but.
Say you have bad diarrhea before you dismiss this one, remember that it's such an embarrassing topic nobody will doubt your sincerity. Plus, it's simple. You don't need an elaborate back story because no one wants to hear the details. If anything, your boss and co-workers will admire you for your honesty.


thebmxerSS wrote:

yeah, that'd work.

JustRideBMX wrote:

HAHAHA! I will have to sleep on it, I do not need something elaborate. I was thinking strep throat.

nah cuz then u may have to work monday and he knows ur lying just say sir screw u im out!

nah on the real

go with dairrehea cuz no how did u get it or why the sudden sickness or some shit diareeahea sir

ohhh uh ok get well!
trust me works everytime!

|

11/7/2010 1:41 AM

Get a friend to call in sick for you and get them to say your so sick your vomiting and a bad temperature. Because if you get a friend to do it , it is easier for them to believe

|

11/7/2010 2:04 AM

get your mom or dad? lol.

|

St Kilda Steeze.

11/7/2010 2:08 AM

No need to lie cause then that lie would become into an even bigger lie
Just say you had plans Sunday and that you asked ahead of time and that they're very important

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/7/2010 2:21 AM

or you could call up saying your going to a funeral because you gotta have respect and shit for the person why died, and just say it was like your auntie or something

|

11/7/2010 12:07 PM

HAHAH! This is what happened:

I wake up at 6:30 and call in sick, saying that I had strep throat. The night manager told me okay, and to get well soon.

At 9:00 I get a phone call from my manager, here's how the conversation went down:

Mr Greenwald : "Hello Seth? You are two hours late, what do you think you are doing?"
Me : "I am sorry Mr Greenwald, but I polietly asked off last week and you schedule me, then you told me yesterday that if you found somebody to work then I would have the day off but then never confirmed if I were to work in the morning or not. So not having somebody to relieve me is your own fault, have a nice day."
Mr Greenwald : "Sorry for the trouble "

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/7/2010 12:15 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

say you slept with a dirty girl lastnigh (really really dirty girl) and you say you have to check if you have herpes it will work

don't say this.

|

flowin' like a period.

11/7/2010 12:18 PM

Why explain it, just tell him your sick and won't be able to make it in?

|

11/7/2010 12:28 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

HAHAH! This is what happened:

I wake up at 6:30 and call in sick, saying that I had strep throat. The night manager told me okay, and to get well soon.

At 9:00 I get a phone call from my manager, here's how the conversation went down:

Mr Greenwald : "Hello Seth? You are two hours late, what do you think you are doing?"
Me : "I am sorry Mr Greenwald, but I polietly asked off last week and you schedule me, then you told me yesterday that if you found somebody to work then I would have the day off but then never confirmed if I were to work in the morning or not. So not having somebody to relieve me is your own fault, have a nice day."
Mr Greenwald : "Sorry for the trouble "

LOL
nice
where do you work at?

|

11/7/2010 3:15 PM

24 bug/stomach flu??

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!