Help identifying frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2016 8:37 PM

The seller doesn't know crap about it. I only recognize the tires.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/19/2016 8:44 PM

Top tube near the seat tube kinda reminds me of older Fit frames.

Need more pics though, are there anything distinguishing marks on it? Is there a logo on the headtube gusset anywhere? Also what's the serial number? Might be something there to help identify it

|

7/19/2016 8:56 PM

They're claiming the only words on it are FITbikeco.
I'm asking this fucker all types of questions and they finally tell me that they've sanded it and repainted it so the serial number is barely visible

|

7/19/2016 9:09 PM

If I had to guess, it's probably an older complete bike frame. Maybe a Fit Team. I have the same frame laying around somewhere and the top tube where it meets the seat tube looks identical. You can see what I mean here, the way it like tapers kinda. There should also be a Fit logo on the head tube/top tube gusset.

It's full chromoly at least, so depending what he wants for it, it could be worth it. Only way to find out for sure is to get that serial number which should be on the BB shell, the one I have just says "TEAM"

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/19/2016 9:31 PM

Thanks for the help. I found the guy on facebook. After looking through his page and speaking to him I'm almost certain he jacked it from someone then sanded it and painted it. The guys obviously a fiend looking for some cash. I passed but I'll be getting a fit chase hawk v2 I came across

|