skateboard skatepark help

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2015 5:41 AM

I need help from everyone to pressure this into allowing bikes if it does actually happen
I'll be damned if the area i grew up riding gets turned into a skateboard only park
Facebook pagePhoto

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/23/2015 6:07 AM

help them raise money for allowing bmx smile

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/23/2015 6:16 AM

cro tec wrote:

help them raise money for allowing bmx smile

yeah im down for that but i don't wanna get dicked

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

2/23/2015 9:29 AM

You might get screwed over. That's life. If you help raise money, and get at least some agreement that in exchange for helping raise money, they will let in bikes, at least you did what you could.

Keep in mind too that the more people you get to help raise money, and the more money you bring in, the harder it would be for them to exclude you.

Other than that, the only advise I can offer you is to stop using that shitty font on your phone.

|

2/23/2015 10:09 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

You might get screwed over. That's life. If you help raise money, and get at least some agreement that in exchange for helping ...more

oh ill burn that fucker down they try to fuck the bikers over

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

2/23/2015 11:02 AM

Burning down concrete great idea , your a thinker

|