Help me

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2009 12:17 PM

i am trying to get back into BMX after 4 years of riding competitive downhill mtb. just wanted to know if any1 could help me with some trick.....i tried to do a 180 right after getting my new bike and beefed it and took a header into the garage door.......really really rusty

HELP ME!

|

Paintball & riding 4 life

5/26/2009 12:55 PM

buy the odyssey electronical vid..... that will make you ride better.... well at least make you want to... all the props vids are fucking sick too i always watch bmx vids to get me pumped to go ride

|

5/26/2009 12:59 PM

roryisgjbmx wrote:

buy the odyssey electronical vid..... that will make you ride better.... well at least make you want to... all the props vids are fucking sick too i always watch bmx vids to get me pumped to go ride

bad advice. im not gonna be a pro snowboarder just because i watch shawn white ride. what u should do is just ride around and have fun. if u need help on a trick go to youtube and search but if u still dont understand come on here and post. for riding as shortly as u have been riding u shouldnt worry about 180s, work on bunnyhops and simple stuff at first

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/26/2009 1:38 PM

yeah like i am pumped as hell lol i just have to kinda relearn all this shit cuz i have done all of it before when i was younger b4 i started racing downhill

|

Paintball & riding 4 life

5/26/2009 2:31 PM

Ride with people better than you and that will push you.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.