Help me decide new front wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2019 4:18 PM

I need a new front complete wheel and I wanted to know out of these options what you guys think is best
Shadow conspiracy Symbol front wheel
Odyssey Vandero Pro / Hazard Lite front wheel

Cinema FX / 888 front wheel
Federal Stance XL front wheel

|

2/22/2019 6:40 PM

Our opinions will cost you 5 bucks

|

2/22/2019 11:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 1:54 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Our opinions will cost you 5 bucks

Photo

Edit: For the OP, the Odyssey is the best one. I don't know much about the other 3, but know they're all good choices as well. If I were to pick based on looks alone, I'd probably go with the Federal. But that's only because I like the look of wide flat rims with wide set spokes like that, such as the Primo VS and Stranger Crux XL rims as well. However I am curious as to the strength difference between wide set spokes like this compared to something cross laced like GSports for example. I've heard that the VS is garbage, but interested to know if that's only because of the major weight reduction drilling on the inner wall, or if the actual design itself is weaker. If anyone has any info or experience comparing some of these, lmk (wonder if Gsport George is still doing rim comparisons nowadays?)
|

2/23/2019 6:00 AM

I just got a Cinema FX/888. Haven’t really rode it yet, but it looks and feels great. Was a bitch to get the tire on.

|