Help me make up my mind...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2013 11:47 AM

Alright so i cracked my bars a week ago and i need new ones...
my choice is save $15 more and get chrome big fours ($70 )or my friend has new spacebars in black for 15 that i could polish out for like 10 more
i ride street and really like the specs of the big fours 8.25r 28w 5up 11back. the chrome would match my bike with no effort and wont rust. the spacebar specs arent bad but only have 2 degree upsweep. i would have to spend time to make them match and they would rust after some time.
however... if i get spacebars i can replace my beat old cranks with ezra geists that would also need polished. and with that savings i could also definitely relace my wheels to make them match perfect...

what would you do?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 11:51 AM

Probably the Spacebars. I usually pick what I really nice instead of what I really want.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/19/2013 11:51 AM

save for the big fours

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/19/2013 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2013 11:52 AM

The odysseys. Buying new parts is a waste Imo if you change your bike a lot. I bought new t-1 bars and hate them so I basically just lost money. I get bored of shit so easy, so buying new parts is out of the question for me although I do plan to buy new profiles soon.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/19/2013 11:57 AM

Get the big 4s no brainer. You'll love em.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/19/2013 11:59 AM

Four wrote:

The odysseys. Buying new parts is a waste Imo if you change your bike a lot. I bought new t-1 bars and hate them so I basically just lost money. I get bored of shit so easy, so buying new parts is out of the question for me although I do plan to buy new profiles soon.

i am trying to dial it in... all i might change is color schemes. and chrome is always nice lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:01 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

thats what im probably gonna do

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:01 PM

BIG FOURS!!

|

7/19/2013 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2013 12:08 PM

Topsey wrote:

BIG FOURS!!

Topsey has spoken!

looks like my mind is made up lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:08 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i am trying to dial it in... all i might change is color schemes. and chrome is always nice lol

Then if you're pretty set on it and not gonna want to change it then buy new shit. Get the animals if you think you'll like them lol.

|

7/19/2013 12:12 PM

Four wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Four wrote:

Then if you're pretty set on it and not gonna want to change it then buy new shit. Get the animals if you think you'll like them lol.

all i might change is my frame... i need a lower bb w/ higher standover otherwise i think its staying

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:13 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

all i might change is my frame... i need a lower bb w/ higher standover otherwise i think its staying

Lol I change my frame more than anything on my bike.

|

7/19/2013 12:15 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Go for it, I have some pretty nice parts on my bike and my big 4s are easily my favourite part on my bike, I got them on all 3 of my bikes liked em that much.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/19/2013 12:18 PM

Four wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Four wrote:

Dat must suck mate unless you like building up bikes, its not like changing your wheel or bars is it, I mean you gotta take everything apart to do that, rather you than me bro.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/19/2013 12:20 PM

Four wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Four wrote:

same lol.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:21 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Dat must suck mate unless you like building up bikes, its not like changing your wheel or bars is it, I mean you gotta take everything apart to do that, rather you than me bro.

Haha yeah it can be annoying. I don't mind building bikes except lacing wheels, taking off grips and putting on chains and tires, that fucking sucks. I like riding new and different frames, I play around with different bars a lot too. Stuff like cranks,forks,stems,seats are all the same to me lol.

|

7/19/2013 12:22 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Go for it, I have some pretty nice parts on my bike and my big 4s are easily my favourite part on my bike, I got them on all 3 of my bikes liked em that much.

yeah i had bars with 4up before and im hoping 5up will be even better

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 12:57 PM

odyssey's have a lifetime warranty. i love animal but i say odyssey is the best option. cheaper w/ better warranty

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/19/2013 1:07 PM

tomdon wrote:

odyssey's have a lifetime warranty. i love animal but i say odyssey is the best option. cheaper w/ better warranty

specs suck though... i need around 8.25 w/ alot of upsweep

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/19/2013 6:07 PM

Big bobs for sure

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.