Help me out

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 12:26 PM

(I have a stolen sinner 2012 only thing I change was the back tire for a odyssey chase hawk, then every thing else is stock.)

I need help because I still have the stock grips and they make my hand sweat and they are slippery.(Stolen Loot Grips)

Do I need to buy a new pair of the same grips ( i saw a glow in the dark per and I want to see how it looks)
or I was thinking on a ODI Longneck.

what you guys recommend?
thanks

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Facebook Photography Page
Bike Check

6/6/2013 12:27 PM

go get any grips you want bud haha

|

Bruh

6/6/2013 12:38 PM

if they aren't working for you then why would you get another pair? i personally hate longnecks but grip choice is up to you. I would recomend fly ruben, cult vans, and edwins

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/6/2013 12:39 PM

i'm gonna grab me a pair of cult vans soon!! hate my longnecks as they just destroy my hands sad

|

Bruh

6/6/2013 12:40 PM

well if you don't like those grips don't get them again go for odyssey grips or something

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/6/2013 12:49 PM

think imma go with some white edwins smile

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check

6/6/2013 12:55 PM

i like the united nathans or the odi O's

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/6/2013 1:05 PM

Dulexe Shovelhands

|

6/6/2013 1:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

if they aren't working for you then why would you get another pair? i personally hate longnecks but grip choice is up to you. I would recomend fly ruben, cult vans, and edwins

Yeah Rubens are amazing.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/6/2013 1:54 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

Dulexe Shovelhands

they dont have them at danscomp?

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check

6/6/2013 1:55 PM

tomdon wrote:

what grips you have now on your ride?

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check

6/6/2013 2:03 PM

boil some Longnecks and youll love them

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

6/6/2013 3:20 PM

United Williams grips
Edwin's
Odi's
Or éclat burns grips

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/6/2013 3:23 PM

No, Tom Dugan grips. i burn out grips FAST and these have shown no wear at all for 3 weeks and usually at this point my palms are worn into the part where it normally does and these dont have that at all, they are squishy, decent for sweat, grippy, and comfy!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/9/2013 8:00 PM

I'm thinking on getting some gloves

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check