Help me out

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2013 10:22 PM

What you guys think about the Odyssey Aitken Hellbent Gloves (Mike Aitken) with the Animal Edwin Grips ?
Have any other part to recommend?
Thanks

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Facebook Photography Page
Bike Check

6/16/2013 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2014 10:26 PM

n/a

|

6/16/2013 10:24 PM

I don't ride gloves. But those grips are the shit. Comfiest grip I've ever rode. Matched only by the cult vans grip

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/16/2013 10:27 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

n/a

This. keep the diamonds on the grips aligned and they'll last longer. everyone I know lets the grip twist and not do anything about it and it eventually rips.

|

6/16/2013 10:32 PM

tomdon wrote:

I don't ride gloves. But those grips are the shit. Comfiest grip I've ever rode. Matched only by the cult vans grip

Man ,the stolen grips that I have are rucking up my Hands so I'm thinking on getting some gloves.
What you think ?

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check

6/16/2013 10:33 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

n/a

Hell yeah bro animal is the shit!

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check

6/16/2013 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2014 10:27 PM

GFresh wrote:

Hell yeah bro animal is the shit!

n/a

|

6/16/2013 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2013 10:47 PM

tomdon wrote:

GFresh wrote:

Man ,the stolen grips that I have are rucking up my Hands so I'm thinking on getting some gloves.
What you think ?

Get new grips. Stolen makes certain good parts but most of their stuff is shit. Any of the team cranks, the flip hub, the roulette cassette, the coaster if you understand it, cell bars,legion frame, thermalite/ thermalite sp pedals,and vortex forks are good. Avoid anything else from them as the rest of the stuff is just junk.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/17/2013 6:10 AM

I ride gloves currently cause my grips are really tough on my hands, and I get blisters easily. I don't think it matters what kind of grips you get, try them on and if they fit, there good! I found my gloves half buried at some dirt jumps lol

|

6/17/2013 6:18 AM

Edwin's are great grips.

I want some of those aitken gloves so bad

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/17/2013 12:50 PM

tomdon wrote:

GFresh wrote:

What you think ?

tomdon wrote:

Get new grips. Stolen makes certain good parts but most of their stuff is shit. Any of the team cranks, the flip hub, the roulette cassette, the coaster if you understand it, cell bars,legion frame, thermalite/ thermalite sp pedals,and vortex forks are good. Avoid anything else from them as the rest of the stuff is just junk.

What u think Of the stolen sinner 2012(black on black) that what I have.
And what part should I change ?
(Already change the back tire to a ody hawk waiting for the front tire to fuckup so I can get another one:D)

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Bike Check