Help on a new BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 10:00 AM

I'm getting a new bmx Verde EON 2013 but is it a good bike, my friend said its shit and will snap. If anyone owns this bike or knows a lot about it let me know.

Many thanks Solomon

|

10/29/2013 10:25 AM

Do not get a verde. Verde makes the worst possible completes you could get.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/29/2013 12:00 PM

What's a good bmx that's £300 or less?

|

10/29/2013 12:03 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

That is def a personal opinion. My buddy has been riding a Verde Luxe for over a year now and has had no issues except he just recently bent his bars, and when you ride hard, that tends to happen. I cant say anything for the low end Verdes, but all low end completes aren't the best. JS

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

10/29/2013 12:10 PM

Well what is a good bmx for £300 or less

|

10/29/2013 12:45 PM

to tell you the truth it is not good high tensile steel and semi to not sealed bearings but it's pretty cheap that's the only thing but i think it will be a ok starter bike.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/29/2013 1:02 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

That is def a personal opinion. My buddy has been riding a Verde Luxe for over a year now and has had no issues except he just recently bent his bars, and when you ride hard, that tends to happen. I cant say anything for the low end Verdes, but all low end completes aren't the best. JS

true as that may be, Verde low end completes do suck!

I would suggest getting a kink or something for 300

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/29/2013 1:59 PM

try and get a used complete or something off of ebay or craigslist... youll get a better bang for your buck there

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/29/2013 2:03 PM

You should be able to pick up a mid range 2012 wethepeople complete for that price. Can't go wrong with them, for starts anyway.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/29/2013 2:18 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

try and get a used complete or something off of ebay or craigslist... youll get a better bang for your buck there

This.

Also OP : You're better off saving your money and getting more for Christmas and buying a good quality bike

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/29/2013 2:35 PM

My first bike was a verde eon and it was the worse peice of shit I've ever riddin. It was nice for a little cuz all I was doing was learning bunny hops. But after popping a million tires cuz of the single wall rims I would try actually doing tricks. And bent the bars, frame, forks, and snapped a pedal. I don't know what's under 300 but like they said look on craigslist or if you wanna get a stock complete then I don't know if fit sells anything under 300 but try to get a fit bike they are great quality and worth the money

|

10/29/2013 3:52 PM

I suggest trying to build up a custom...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

10/29/2013 4:38 PM

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

10/29/2013 4:51 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/29/2013 5:35 PM

Is a Stolen Wrap 2013 bmx good? I was just reading it on customriders.com and it looked pretty good.

|

10/29/2013 6:45 PM

Solomonboii wrote:

Is a Stolen Wrap 2013 bmx good? I was just reading it on customriders.com and it looked pretty good.

I may seem biased but seriously... if you cant spend much money either save up more money or just get a kink lol

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨