Help please! Frame help needed!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2016 1:53 PM

Ok so to get into bmx i bought a second hand custom with some pretty decent parts however an unbranded frame and i was not told the frame measurements. The frame is broken now and i found a frame i like whoch is onky available in 21" im 5 foot 10/11 and ride dirt/street/park however am still kind of a beginner. Will this frame size hinder my riding at all???

|

4/24/2016 3:15 PM

21" will be fine for dirt and park for you. Personal preference is the main thing though. What's the chainstay length? That will play a bigger part in how the frame feels than tt length at your height

|

4/25/2016 4:06 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

21" will be fine for dirt and park for you. Personal preference is the main thing though. What's the chainstay length? That ...more

Thanks. And its the fly bikes proton

|

4/25/2016 4:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2016 4:20 AM

I'm 6 3 with a proton, I like the feel of it. It's off a complete, and it's a cheaper version of one their nicer frames. Taiwanese made, full chromo, removable brake mounts, Spanish bb, intergrated headset, drilled for gyro tabs. The complete is advertised as a dirt bmx. How much are they asking for it?

|

4/25/2016 11:31 AM

Robby-Joe_Douglas wrote:

I'm 6 3 with a proton, I like the feel of it. It's off a complete, and it's a cheaper version of one their nicer frames. ...more

Its brand new and its forks, bars and frame for £129

|