Help wit FJ and FJTW's

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2012 1:11 PM

So start wit the easy one, just started FJing QP last night, flyout, landing, jamming no problem. But when i hop to go back in I just land on the deck with my front tire on or near the coping, I assume it's cause im not leaning into the QP?? Also should be noted im trying to land these disaster style for now, just getting my front tire over the coping is sufficient for now.

And the hard one,

so iv'e been trying FJTW on banks for a couple months now, the carve, hop, kick, landing on the tire, balancing all DIALED, but when it comes time to hop off I mess it up. Its very rare i get my leg over the bike, which is starting to legit aggravate my cause when I do them flat, as soon as I get my leg over my feet auto target the pedals, like I dont even think about it they just go there.

I think the problem here is im not jumping into the bank rather straight up like doing them flat, started trying them on flat banks were you roll up and soon as your front tire hits flat you hop into it, and even though im on flat doing it same thing, cant ever get my leg over the bike.

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want these FJTW on banks, please help, can make a video over the next couple days if it would help someone help me.

|

9/9/2012 1:16 PM

I would need help cause I do them goofy-footed.. ._.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/9/2012 3:21 PM

FJTWs are really hard just try em every day a bit my friend learned tailwhips, tuck no handers, 540 taps before fjtws. It's hard to explain how to do them because everyone learns different, so you just have to practice.

|

9/9/2012 5:21 PM

Fresh Bmx wrote:

FJTWs are really hard just try em every day a bit my friend learned tailwhips, tuck no handers, 540 taps before fjtws. It's hard to explain how to do them because everyone learns different, so you just have to practice.

thats the thing, I can do them, been doing them flat for a year, and I do do them everytime i go to the park 3-4 times a week, this is the first time in a year and a half of riding iv'e been "stuck" on something, usually i just do what you said, everyday and sooner or later it will happen, but not this. Same thing everytime, iv'e gotten so much better at all the other parts of the trick, but constantly fuck up the same thing the same way everytime.

fuck it, just gonna make a vid in a day or two, and hope Sundaybmx got some advice(fuck you and your double whipswink j/k)

|