Help with breaks

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2011 10:58 AM

Forgive me for bad spelling, im on cell phone at a park. Just frustrated and wondering if anyone has experienced this. Im running magic dietech breaks on all 3 of my bikes and for some reason the springs keep realesing in them and either push against the rim or have no recovery after useing them. Is this tipical? Im thinking its a bad design of the breaks due to the fact that I have never had this issue with any other break set. Do you guys recomend anything better out there? I just want something that will work and not fail every 2 days

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

5/8/2011 11:05 AM

Evo 2

|

5/8/2011 11:08 AM

Sounds like your brakes are not set up properly.

|

5/8/2011 11:25 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Sounds like your brakes are not set up properly.

that^

but as far as brake recommendations.

ody evo 2 are priced right for the product quality

i have fly clasico and theyre great considering i got them for really cheap on here.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/8/2011 11:45 AM

you have 3 bikes??

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/8/2011 12:18 PM

Search my bike check I did all three bikes in 1 bike check. Ill try getting colorado's help with tuneing these things. if he cant held me then im just gonna switch back to the brakes I was useing befor

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."