Help with my 180's please..

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 9:12 AM

I do the 180 but then i dont roll back for some reason i grt stuck even doe i have my fakies down help please? ">

|

1/9/2014 9:27 AM

Try leveling out a little more in your hops. Also try practicing balance, sometimes stationary for slow roll outs. Go a little faster and do the 180 for a more momentum filled roll out, I had the same and sometimes even worse problem when I re learned them. Have your cranks level as well, having them pointed up and down can sometimes lock someone in and stop them from doing a fakie fairly quick because of not enough leverage at the immediate time.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/9/2014 10:01 AM

Go a lot faster and you will get them. You are really close, you just need more speed!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/9/2014 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 10:14 AM

go a bit faster.. don't stop pedaling back so early.. You have to WANT to roll backwards. Pedal back at least one full rotation, then pick up and turn your self around. Force that shit, it's just a bike.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/9/2014 10:40 AM

Look at my how to 180 it's one of my first threads

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/9/2014 10:57 AM

Everything has been pretty much been summed up in the thread.

Go faster

Pedal back more

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/9/2014 10:58 AM

You're carving into it an afwful lot too. Believe it or not you can carve too much, so try carving a little less and carving more quickly

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/9/2014 11:10 AM

try to hop more and not land as hard and just keep your feet on the pedals..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/9/2014 11:18 AM

Basically what everyone told you, carve less, turn your head, go faster, pedal backwards, and try to dial fakies.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/9/2014 12:51 PM

alright thanks guys for the advice ill try everything !

|

2/11/2014 7:38 AM

go about 1 and a half cranks, suck down and just launch and turn your head. youll have it in no time. mostly focus on speed and the pull

|