Help with my 3s

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2013 1:32 PM

?feature=player_detailpage sorry for horrid camera position, but should i go faster? I try to suck up my back end, but it feels super awkward so i think i need to just practice that. Any advice would be great.
|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

8/14/2013 1:36 PM

Your tapping at 180.. DON"T DO THAT...... Don't tap at all try and get the whole rotation

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/14/2013 1:38 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Your tapping at 180.. DON"T DO THAT...... Don't tap at all try and get the whole rotation

this

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/14/2013 1:51 PM

maybe try to hop more. I can suck my knees doing 180's perfect but 360's i still tap like the last 30 degrees.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/14/2013 1:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2013 2:00 PM

Photo

A little sequence from your first attempt..

1. carve more, almost to the point that your cheating, cutting a ton of the spin out before you leave the ground (270) Which is fine cuz you're learning anyway
2. you're turning the bars all weird on this pic. And thats messin up your posture big time.
3. At this point is where you should begin to suck up your knees. But don't focus too much on it. Think of it more as sucking the entire bike up higher.. like if you're trying to clear curb hight.

The spin and speed are there, just brush up on initial execution and suck up the bike and you should get it man. Keep going.
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting