Help with opinions about a bike, Scott Volt X10

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2018 3:34 PM

Hey everyone, I just want to know if anyone here has tried the Scott BMX bikes, specially the Volt X10 model...
Any opinions about the experience please! Thanks

|

4/16/2018 3:35 PM

I haven't looked up or done research on that bike you asked about, but I can already tell, it's probably a shit bike...

What's your budget to spend on a bike? Answer us that question and we'll be able to help you find a good bike...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/16/2018 3:37 PM

Ok, and I just looked it up, it has a ti-hen frame... so yeah, I was right, it's a shit bike... so what's your budget? I'll help you find a better bike my friend!smile

|

4/16/2018 3:48 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ok, and I just looked it up, it has a ti-hen frame... so yeah, I was right, it's a shit bike... so what's your budget? I'll ...more

Thanks man! About $500 usd...

|

4/16/2018 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2018 3:55 PM

Just looked it up , looks Walmart , Where are all these shit companies I’ve never heard of popping out of nowhere from? It’s like mafia started a trend of pumping out trash

|

4/16/2018 4:16 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Just looked it up , looks Walmart , Where are all these shit companies I’ve never heard of popping out of nowhere from? It’s ...more

Hahaha agreed with mafia. Scott is a great professional bike company (like specialized, or norco, or cannondale, for example) but mostly for mtb, and they've been selling BMX models since several years, but no one is talking about them. I just wanted to know some BMX community opinions

|

4/16/2018 6:05 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ok, and I just looked it up, it has a ti-hen frame... so yeah, I was right, it's a shit bike... so what's your budget? I'll ...more

Ral wrote:

For $500, you can get your self a nice bike dude! The only bike I'd recommend in that price range is the 2018 Eastern Shovelhead, it's about $460...

https://m.eriksbikeshop.com/eastern-2018-shovelhead-bmx-bike/pr3e13753/product

|

4/16/2018 6:15 PM

Didn't know Scott made bmx lol their Scott gambler downhill bike is sweet!

|

brakeless maniac

4/16/2018 9:17 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

For $500, you can get your self a nice bike dude! The only bike I'd recommend in that price range is the 2018 Eastern ...more

Never heard about Eastern bikes, but the specs on this one arw great O__O.

Thanks for the reference brother.

|

4/16/2018 9:19 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Haven't ride a DH bike yet hahah. But the Voltage model for dirt/street is awesome! And since they make great bikes, I want to know how are the BMX models they offer...

|

4/16/2018 10:49 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Ral wrote:

Haven't ride a DH bike yet hahah. But the Voltage model for dirt/street is awesome! And since they make great bikes, I want to ...more

Probably as good as any other bike with a hi ten frame

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/17/2018 1:15 AM

Blank bike's Diablo is worth a look. £400 ish full chromo etc

|

4/17/2018 4:33 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ral wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

For $500, you can get your self a nice bike dude! The only bike I'd recommend in that price range is the 2018 Eastern ...more

I can second this. & I wouldn't wait on it (not to hard sell) but for some reason these are becoming very hard to come by & are the best spec'd bikes out there for the price right now. Eastern has been around for a long time. I have this bike in the 2017 model year. It's really pretty impressive.

|

4/17/2018 9:49 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ral wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

For any reason you cannot get your hands on a shovelhead, the DK Helio is a good alternative, but it doesn't have the 48 spline cranks though, they're 8 spline.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican