Help with this grind (crank arm variation)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2019 12:50 PM

So I don't know what to call it but a sideways crank arm slide any it's in the Simone barroco video

at the 35 second mark if any of you can do this grind any tips on it to help me learn it.
|

I believe in hub guard protection

9/6/2019 1:35 PM

It’s almost a 180 to crank arm. If my foot heals I’ll give it a go. I guess learning crank arms is first (if you can’t do them), then just approach the rail on the opposite side and over 90 into it. A friend of mine does 180 to fakie baby dusters, that might be a good way to learn it.

|

9/6/2019 2:02 PM

.pegless. wrote:

It’s almost a 180 to crank arm. If my foot heals I’ll give it a go. I guess learning crank arms is first (if you can’t do them), then just approach the rail on the opposite side and over 90 into it. A friend of mine does 180 to fakie baby dusters, that might be a good way to learn it.

What happened to your foot?

|

9/6/2019 11:30 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Dunno, tendon damage and possible fracture. It happened over 2 months ago and I expected it to heal so only got it checked out and x rayed the other day. One minute it’s fine, the next I can’t walk on it properly

|

9/7/2019 6:59 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Dunno, tendon damage and possible fracture. It happened over 2 months ago and I expected it to heal so only got it checked out and x rayed the other day. One minute it’s fine, the next I can’t walk on it properly

Sorry man, I know how that goes...hope you the best.

|

9/7/2019 4:14 PM

I can do a normal crank arm but for some reason this is really hard for me. I think it's because your sliding against your front foot.

|

I believe in hub guard protection