New company startup--- "n-dür"

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2013 10:06 AM

I am likely starting a parts company this winter. I have talked to future FBM and we've come up with some ideas. I am throwing down a fair chunk of money to get some prototypes made.

I am looking for anyone that has engineering capabilities or some kick ass ideas to join in. I am going to be very selective about this. Also, If you want in and have some cash to help start the ball rolling that'd be awesome. Or if you have or know someone that has access to resources (im pretty sure we have this covered already) please hit me up

We have a few innovative ideas already for frame, bars, fork and hubs.

Also, this will be a street oriented company. No weight whoring around, were gonna build shit to last.

Planning on making all the welded parts here in the US, along with the other parts too if possible.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 10:33 AM

Do front brake compatible forks

Good luck

|

fack off

8/21/2013 10:46 AM

I've had a stem idea for awhile now, nothing out of the ordinary, just different material being used.

If you need someone to test your stuff though hit me up, I'll gladly throw myself off a roof to put your stuff to the test haha

best of luck to you guys.

|

8/21/2013 10:53 AM

thats really dope man, maybe i can find a way to help out, but still, awesome man!!
i would be willing to test and maybe support ya guys a bit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/21/2013 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 10:57 AM

I have a few ideas actually. Frame, Forks, Handle Bars, Hubs & Rims PM me your Email Address & i will happily send you all the Details smile

|

8/21/2013 11:03 AM

Topsey wrote:

I have a few ideas actually. Frame, Forks, Handle Bars, Hubs & Rims PM me your Email Address & i will happily send you all the Details smile

Make sure you sign and date your ideas. That way the patent couldn't be used with our you receiving a cut.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/21/2013 11:04 AM

Magnesium hub shells!

|

8/21/2013 11:05 AM

I honestly hope that you succeed in this business. If you do parts to hold a long time, and the dont weight a lot more than normal one´s, and you dont sell them expensive, you will succeed for sure. I´d support you if you sell them in spain. O, and i dont have any idea, sorry.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

8/21/2013 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 11:07 AM

also, idea for a frame
cheap frame with welded mounts, no cool features-200
normal frame with few features -300 to 400
also, 5-6 pound, so it lasts
best of luck, this could be great!
a cnc machine and 3d printer could really come in handy in the future for prototyping, just saying, also the ability to make parts in house, made here in america
if you guys succeed, i will buy the shit out of your products

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/21/2013 11:17 AM

Grips and pedals are cheap to make after its set up and easy as fuck to mass produce.
I have grip ideas. A mix of comfortability, longevity & Gripping when sweaty.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2013 11:29 AM

Topsey wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Make sure you sign and date your ideas. That way the patent couldn't be used with our you receiving a cut.

this. if i use your designs, i will give a cut. also do it to protect yourself man. legalities man, legalities

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 11:30 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Magnesium hub shells!

i was considering this already. im gonna look into it after the hub designs are finalized

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:32 AM

I used to have a proper magnati I loved that hub.......even replacement magnesium shells for already existing hubs would be sweet like an aftermarket choice

|

8/21/2013 11:33 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Magnesium hub shells!

SnM An1mal wrote:

i was considering this already. im gonna look into it after the hub designs are finalized

If we use mag, guards must be necessary, those will shred if grinded on.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/21/2013 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 11:39 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Magnesium hub shells!

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

exactly. i already have the problem mentally solved

---we will talk when i get out of school today....depending on your schedule

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:39 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Got a minute? I'd like to give you a call real quick.

|

8/21/2013 11:40 AM

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

in school for 2 more hours homie

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:42 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

in school for 2 more hours homie

Fuck. I have to work in an hour and a half.

|

8/21/2013 11:43 AM

damn dude :/

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:47 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Go in the bathroom and call him lol.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2013 11:48 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Go in the bathroom and call him lol.

no phone. i gotta be home lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:54 AM

I have a hub idea i would be willing to let you use. email me

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/21/2013 11:55 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Take a picture. Sign and date it as well as have a witness do the same. That way your ideas are yours an yours alone. Cover yourself.

|

8/21/2013 11:56 AM

jj0996 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Take a picture. Sign and date it as well as have a witness do the same. That way your ideas are yours an yours alone. Cover yourself.

this.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 11:58 AM

future FBM- youre my go to guy atm. if people have ideas they can give them to you and you can pass them to me if thats good with you

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 12:01 PM

Ill do it. I'll be at work.

If you have ideas text me at 4403286115 or email at pantherjake23@yahoo.com

I have my phone always. Sign and date all documents in picture with a witness's as well.

|

8/21/2013 12:05 PM

sweet. thanks

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/21/2013 12:07 PM

jj0996 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

this.

i signed it but is just an idea, i dont have any sectches or anything

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/21/2013 12:16 PM

havin a few ideas lol. I'll talk to An1mal about em when he next on xbox

|

Bruh

8/21/2013 12:42 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Grips and pedals are cheap to make after its set up and easy as fuck to mass produce.
I have grip ideas. A mix of comfortability, longevity & Gripping when sweaty.

The set up price for Grips and Pedals is VERY expensive though.

Good luck.

|