Hey Guys check out my new edit !

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2014 8:42 PM

Hey please check out my new edit.

Jesus Flores Summer 2014 from TheMurderHerd on Vimeo.

|

10/6/2014 8:51 PM

"Bigger than Jesus"

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2014 8:53 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

"Bigger than Jesus"

lol thank you?

|

10/6/2014 8:53 PM

Kewl

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/6/2014 8:57 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Kewl

thanks !

|

10/6/2014 9:34 PM

some things that could be improved/stuff that i liked

didn't like:
-the music, it didnt really fit. the second song was alright
-shaky camera work. invest in a rig or practice keeping the camera steady more
-too much slomo, its ok to have some but not as much as you used
-a few sketchy spins out of grinds/rollouts
-image stabilization does not play well with vignetting!, get a steady camera rig

liked:
-walride to 180's were on point
-grinds looked locked in, except for the tooth hanger
-the deadline-esque transitions looked good and fit well
-switching camera angles was a nice touch
-overall it looked good and the riding was good

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/6/2014 9:39 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Lol. But that was pretty entertaining actually. Good riding, good spots, and the editing/transitions were great IMO. Every time I see an east coast edit, I get a little jealous of all the amazing street spots. Seems like you guys have alot more than we do out here on the west coast. Only thing I'd say is turn the music down a little so we can hear more of the bike. Other than that, thumbs up man!
|

10/6/2014 9:46 PM

nice job. thats one of those edits that makes me want to go ride really bad. all those spots looked fun. cant comment on the music because i watched it on mute, but it was all good.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/6/2014 9:53 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

some things that could be improved/stuff that i liked

didn't like:
-the music, it didnt really fit. the second song was ...more

thank you will invest in a rig !

|

10/6/2014 9:53 PM

-Havok- wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Lol. But that was pretty entertaining actually. Good riding, good spots, and the editing/transitions were ...more

LOL !!!! awesome pic bro !

its funny we east coast guys see your spots and are dying to head out there, you guys have the weather all year round !

|

10/6/2014 9:54 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

nice job. thats one of those edits that makes me want to go ride really bad. all those spots looked fun. cant comment on the ...more

Thanks
give the music a chance lol

|

10/6/2014 11:25 PM

Mfwic_ wrote:

its funny we east coast guys see your spots and are dying to head out there, you guys have the ...more

Haha figured it would get a laugh or two. And lol yeah I know. I was just joking with my chick today about that too. But as good as the weather is year round, constant hot weather gets really annoying honestly. Most of Cali is almost as bad as AZ the majority of the time because of this drought bs. I actually found it easier to ride when I lived out there because dry heat is easier to deal with than heat and humidity. But near the beach is really the only place where it's nice almost all the time. That or up in the mountains where it never really gets hot, but then there's nowhere to ride. You guys get snow tho, which is something we don't see much of except for in a few well known mountains. And even there, they've only had snow a few times in the last couple years because of this heatwave/drought.

|

10/7/2014 5:28 AM

I enjoyed that, would love to come ride some of them spots some day

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/7/2014 5:30 AM

First song didnt really fit at all. But I overlooked it cause you didnt do a single barspin and I hate edits filled with barspins. Good shit though, that east coast style was loud and proud in your video

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/7/2014 6:27 AM

But forreal, rad edit!! Nice riding and all that. Reminds me of when i ride four pegs. i just do spins out of grinds a lot haha

And if you see that kid epicbmxedit from youtube, chin check him, just because.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/7/2014 7:11 AM

check out my mixtape.

i liked your video though.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/7/2014 9:36 AM

-Havok- wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Lol. But that was pretty entertaining actually. Good riding, good spots, and the editing/transitions were ...more
Mfwic_ wrote:

its funny we east coast guys see your spots and are dying to head out there, you guys have the ...more

-Havok- wrote:

Haha figured it would get a laugh or two. And lol yeah I know. I was just joking with my chick today about that too. But as ...more

lol yea man i guess it one of those things you dont actually realize until you experience it, i would love the constant heat and i bet you would love snow but we havent experienced either lol. Whats the best spot to go in cali?

|

10/7/2014 9:37 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I enjoyed that, would love to come ride some of them spots some day

thank you ! if you ever come out to NYC hit me up on vital and we can ride out

|

10/7/2014 9:38 AM

tomdon wrote:

First song didnt really fit at all. But I overlooked it cause you didnt do a single barspin and I hate edits filled with ...more

LOL thanks ! i have statred the death of the barspin rebellion, I shall not do more than one per video if that. Thanks man! appreciate it.

|

10/7/2014 9:39 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

But forreal, rad edit!! Nice riding and all that. Reminds me of when i ride four pegs. i just do spins out of grinds a lot ...more

thank you good sir, i appreciate it. and yea those spins out of grinds are really tempting. and i will check it out. thanks again

|

10/7/2014 9:39 AM

Effting wrote:

check out my mixtape.

i liked your video though.

lol thanks, I will check it out, whats the release date?

|

10/7/2014 12:48 PM

tomdon wrote:

First song didnt really fit at all. But I overlooked it cause you didnt do a single barspin and I hate edits filled with ...more

Mfwic_ wrote:

LOL thanks ! i have statred the death of the barspin rebellion, I shall not do more than one per video if that. Thanks man! ...more

Viva la revolucion! Lol. I second this tho. A few per edit is cool, but I hate seeing a barspin every other trick as well. Like yeah, it's a cool trick, but it's way too played out. Not only in street/park, but I feel the same way every time I see Nyquist take a dirt run too. Seems like he's been doing the same run in every comp/edit since the 90's. Haha. Same way with backflips in FMX. Like nearly every rider does all the same shit and it gets boring to watch honestly. And as far as the best spot in Cali, I really have no idea man. I don't ride very much street since I'm kinda out in the middle of nowhere, so I don't see very many spots honestly. Whenever I do, I just go towards the big city areas like OC since I know it fairly well from living down there, but I haven't really got a chance to ride LA or SD yet, which is said to be alot better. We have a ton of great parks and quite a few good trails tho! If you come out to this side of the country, I'd say check out the Phoenix area as well. AZ's only like 4 hours from the So Cal beaches and there's also alot of great spots and parks.

|

10/7/2014 12:58 PM

not bad

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/7/2014 1:20 PM

FUCK VIMEO.

I'll tell you how much I like or dislike this video, just give me an hour, hang on.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/7/2014 1:27 PM

I liked it a lot!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/7/2014 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2014 1:42 PM

Best clip...that tasty bitch @ 1:39 haha

Was Good tho, real everyday street shit, can't beat it...amen bro.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/7/2014 2:45 PM

That was rad, but you should try riding a little faster bro. By the end of like half the clips you were hardly moving.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/7/2014 2:53 PM

that's a nasty 360 at 2:16
i liked it.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/7/2014 8:59 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I liked it a lot!

Lmao thank you !

|

10/7/2014 9:01 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Best clip...that tasty bitch @ 1:39 haha

Was Good tho, real everyday street shit, can't beat it...amen bro.

lol #nastyHoes Thanks bro!

|