Hey Guy's need a little help!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2011 10:04 PM

Okay so I am trying to get My Girlfriend into Bmxing, she already said she would try to learn if I thought her, and she rides motocross, but don't know what size bike to get her, she is 5'0" tall, yeah so she's small, and I can't figure out this dang sizing chart, all I know is I'm 5'11" and I ride a 20.4" tt, what size bike would be good for her size???

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

9/7/2011 10:11 PM

its all preference, but 20.4 seems like it'd be too small for you. anything between 20 and 20.5 should be fine for someone 5 feet tall.

|

9/7/2011 10:13 PM

chief brah wrote:

its all preference, but 20.4 seems like it'd be too small for you. anything between 20 and 20.5 should be fine for someone 5 feet tall.

alright so I should get her probally about a 20' tt then, yeah my size is more 20.75" - 21.25" but I like the feel of the smaller frame

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

9/7/2011 10:14 PM

yeah 20" would probably be perfect

|

9/7/2011 10:21 PM

chief brah wrote:

yeah 20" would probably be perfect

Alrighty, thanks a lot man, mean trying to figure that out for a month lol

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

9/7/2011 10:21 PM

lol cool

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/7/2011 10:24 PM

Whip wrote:

lol cool

yeah, man she's perfect, rides motocross, shooting guns, hunting, skateboarding, gonna teach her to bmx... and to surf

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal