Hill bombing

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2014 7:25 PM

Anyone here enjoy to bomb hills. Me and a buddy hit up a huge parking garage today and honestly at 25ish mph on slick ground aitkens lose their stick :-(. It was like a slip and slide lol. Any tips on controlling speed or what to look out for?

|

13 years old

7/13/2014 7:28 PM

Cars...lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/13/2014 7:36 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Cars...lol

This and little gravel or pebbles or cinders.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/13/2014 7:45 PM

did you really just ask for advice on how to ride uour bicycle down a slope.... common sense

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/13/2014 7:48 PM

Magic

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/13/2014 7:54 PM

Take your hands off the bars, and pour chicken blood over your head while chanting to your choice of random pagan gods. It'll work...

But seriously, if your tires aren't gripping, you might want to consider different tires.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/13/2014 7:55 PM

don't lock your brakes, you actually lose more control that way.
learn to feather your brakes.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2014 8:00 PM

one try kid wrote:

don't lock your brakes, you actually lose more control that way.
learn to feather your brakes.

Damn, aren't azns supposed to be smart? Pull your fucking brake as hard as you can and slide that bitch out.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/13/2014 8:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Damn, aren't azns supposed to be smart? Pull your fucking brake as hard as you can and slide that bitch out.

only if you want style points.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2014 8:16 PM

Why wouldn't you want style points?

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/13/2014 8:25 PM

You can always do what i did and try stopping by jamming your foot in your front wheel....

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/13/2014 8:26 PM

boston wrote:

Why wouldn't you want style points?

style probation

|

7/13/2014 8:28 PM

:-D
Double secret style probation?!!!

|

7/13/2014 8:30 PM

I tried to fakie down a hill once, had to cab out half way down :c

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/13/2014 8:35 PM

freecoaster hill fakies are the scariest things ever

|

7/13/2014 9:33 PM

sketo wrote:

freecoaster hill fakies are the scariest things ever

That's true haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2014 7:07 AM

I don't haul ass down stuff that isn't reasonably straight because I hate road rash.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2014 9:56 AM

The amount of times ive nealy died bombing hills, fun as hell. I should go pro some of the crazy hills near me...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/14/2014 11:01 AM

I fucking BOMB hills , I pedal like fuck before and down them , I cut off traffic and ride into head-on traffic at times , I manual through intersections and run red lights , then I steezy hop while fucking tucking my ass out to the side , it's the best feeling on a bike

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2014 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2014 4:59 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I fucking BOMB hills , I pedal like fuck before and down them , I cut off traffic and ride into head-on traffic at times , I ...more

This does not sound dangerous. Lol b careful dude

|

7/14/2014 5:00 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You can always do what i did and try stopping by jamming your foot in your front wheel....

Lesson learned! Lol

|