Hit the trails today and new rack for the G35

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2017 2:48 PM

Hey all, I've been looking for a bike rack for the coupe and didn't want to spend a fortune and also didn't want to glass/roof mount it so I found this on Amazon for 50 bucks new and I must say if you have a small coupe these are perfect for bmx hauling, holds solid and light as a feather. It's the Allen Al01, if any one cares.

|

4/15/2017 9:14 PM

Nice, I used to run a trailer hitch mounted bike rack on my Miata. Good idea on the pads to protect the paint. I like the design of that bike rack for being a trunk mounted model tho

|

Dax in Miami

I ride for:
Reklamation Bikes (Colorado)
London Bikes (Texas)

4/15/2017 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2017 9:24 PM

Ha nice I had an 94 miata, great handling car, doesnt even need brakes just like a bmx

|

4/15/2017 9:32 PM

Yea I was searching and searching and all though the trunk mounts are the least disearable , this one is literally 3 lbs and doesn't move with the pads. 41 dollars American 52 Canadian from amazon. They have a 2 bike version as well. Allen al02 or al01. Very nice design for a rack of such affordability. I was very skeptical from the price.

|

4/15/2017 9:51 PM

Ihave the two bike version of that rack and its pretty nice. I've had it for over 5 years now and it still holds my bikes pretty nicely. I've has 3 BMX bikes fit and 3 35lb mtbs on there for 3 hr+ drives and its held up well. Theres a crack in one of the welds and it bent slightly from when I accidnetly bakced into a tree and that was over a year ago and its been doing well. Good rack overall hard to beat the price and the quality is good too. I might end up replacing it though cuz I work in a shop and I can get a good deal on a thule 3 rack but thats in the futute. It's too dark RN but ill post some pictures of it later cuz its pretty good imo

|

4/15/2017 10:23 PM

That's reassuring and yea post it up....

|

4/16/2017 3:20 AM

Those jumps look really jibby and fun. Wish I had some near my home!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

4/16/2017 5:41 AM

What psi do you guys ride for trails?

|

4/16/2017 8:32 AM

I just gotta stop in here and comment on the g lol. I love the g35 coupes and that colour is so nice.

|

4/16/2017 8:59 AM

I usually run 60 to 50 psi depending on the trail. I don't like squishy tires.

|

4/16/2017 12:50 PM

grem wrote:

What psi do you guys ride for trails?

My local dirt is all perfectly smooth so 90 PSI, the same as I'd use anywhere else.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/16/2017 1:07 PM

|

4/16/2017 2:17 PM

Nice I'm glad to see you've gotten such good mileage out of it. I like the sticker collection too!

|