Hoarded Part

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2022 12:25 PM

Hey, haven’t posted in a while…past year has been kind of nuts (lots of business travel/family vaca/ funerals/ injuries) but still finding time to ride when I can.

I have also been trying to acquire some hard to find BMX parts for a custom build..which leads me to my question: what is the #1 part that you are holding/hoarding right now?

I have two discontinued/ new condition items right now: Odyssey Monogram Pivotal (black Microfiber “Built to Last”), GSPORT Cyan rims.

|

9/20/2022 1:53 PM

Ahh I wanted one of those monogram pivotals for the longest time lol. I got a NOS pair of the original Aaron Ross Keyboard grips in the vapor blue/red color, thought about selling them but for now I'll just keep em. I don't think they're crazy desirable rn, only appeal is their color since Odyssey just re-released them in black

|

9/20/2022 2:02 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Ahh I wanted one of those monogram pivotals for the longest time lol. I got a NOS pair of the original Aaron Ross Keyboard ...more

I’ve learned the best method is patience. I have a list of things that I really want. European companies are gold to get these things especially now that the $ is high. I also work with my contacts/sales managers to pick things up to avoid shipping.

|

9/20/2022 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2022 5:04 PM

-T1 Progression that Nate Wessel rode in the early 2000's. Has the dent in the top tube from when he crashed filming a wall tap in Etnies Forward
|

9/21/2022 8:43 AM

Just added a Nike 6.0 seat to the stash.. always on the hunt for cool stuff when i can afford it Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/21/2022 9:04 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just added a Nike 6.0 seat to the stash.. always on the hunt for cool stuff when i can afford it Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

What skav frame is that?

|

9/21/2022 9:05 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

What skav frame is that?

Tunnel with matching forks and bars not shown. Building it up with the green animal kit eventually

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/21/2022 9:17 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

What skav frame is that?

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Tunnel with matching forks and bars not shown. Building it up with the green animal kit eventually

Niceeee that'll be rad to see

|

9/21/2022 11:23 AM

What rims are those? The green ones

|

9/21/2022 1:19 PM

Demolition 9mm railed seat from early 2000s. I had one on my last bike before I stopped riding in 07'. When I got back into BMX last year I searched and one popped up on bmxmuseum. It's in pretty good space for its age. Seller sold a demo railed post for cheap with it too. I so want a full collection of Mirra seats, but most go for over a hundred each and that's too much for me. One day. I got a whole list of parts and frames I want collect with most being more mid school era.

|

REF: HELLOMYNAMEISRAD, CKY99, skribblez32, northeastern25

9/22/2022 6:02 AM

vagabond wrote:

What rims are those? The green ones

Animal LMR also for the Skav build

|

9/22/2022 7:41 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Where is the FBM Wormz frame in there? =)

Nice collection, except for the Eclat Blind coaster...

Wish I still had some of these Duo x Rogue Status seats at the shop

|

French BMX shop located South Est www.unleadedbmx.com

9/22/2022 9:27 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Wow I've never seen green Flys, most desirable.

|