Hoder bars

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2012 11:34 AM

I was wondering does anyone think there trendy? I just think there stronger than most bars.

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

9/9/2012 2:03 PM

I like em. A bit long so I cut it to 28.5-29w

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

9/9/2012 2:14 PM

Who really cares? All I've heard is that they are strong. That's all that matters in a bike part.

|

9/9/2012 2:31 PM

I think they are too wide & also dont have enough upsweep. Im going to get some of the new Gloss Clear Mac bars, much more to my taste!

|

9/9/2012 2:38 PM

Topsey- get em, they are the comfiest bars I have ever ridden. I had to buy black and raw them my self.. If only I would have known raw would be out in two months I would of waited. I've also put them through some shit lately and no bends yet.

|

9/9/2012 2:41 PM

Awesome to know, im not 100% on the height but the 4 up, legit radius bends & the straight gauge tubing have definately drawn me in! I was gunna get the chrome ones but im so glad i didnt have the money when i decided. Getting my new frame paid for then the Macs will be ordered!

|

9/9/2012 7:01 PM

Topsey wrote:

I think they are too wide & also dont have enough upsweep. Im going to get some of the new Gloss Clear Mac bars, much more to my taste!

Link me to those bars.

|

9/9/2012 8:47 PM

I got hoders today and they were a pretty big change coming from 8.25 lumberjacks lol. I'm definitely going to cut about 3/4ths of an inch off each side.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

9/10/2012 5:07 AM

Topsey wrote:

EffWoodPushers wrote:

Link me to those bars.

http://fitbikeco.com/parts/bars/mac-bars/#

Black, Chrome, Gloss Clear, Trans Teal

|

9/10/2012 9:36 AM

they are super awsome..just not enough upsweep

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

9/10/2012 9:41 AM

Topsey wrote:

Awesome to know, im not 100% on the height but the 4 up, legit radius bends & the straight gauge tubing have definately drawn me in! I was gunna get the chrome ones but im so glad i didnt have the money when i decided. Getting my new frame paid for then the Macs will be ordered!

More upsweep = easier on your wrists right?

|

9/10/2012 4:11 PM

Topsey wrote:

Fresh Bmx wrote:

More upsweep = easier on your wrists right?

yep

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/10/2012 4:19 PM

i'm thinking of switching up bars and can't decide between gamlroids or hoders they seem pretty similar what would you get?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"