Hoffman Solemates sealed pedal experience?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 7:56 PM

So I ordered Hoffman solemates a while ago, rode em for a week and traded them for some OG Primo Balances sealed. The balances' bearings shitted out on me and I traded back a few weeks ago. Ever since then, I've been getting crazy ankle bite and the bottoms of my feet hurt. I'm just guessing its the pedals because I never had these problems before. Has anyone ever had any experiences with the Solemates? Like this? Or good or bad experiences?

I just ordered Trailmixes though.. not that anyone should care

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/2/2013 8:14 PM

You won't be disappointed with trailmixes, did you get the sealed ones?

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/2/2013 8:30 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

You won't be disappointed with trailmixes, did you get the sealed ones?

Why ofcourse haha. Everyone said they were the shit. I also love how they're not rigid, super easy to keep em looking nice. And I couldn't get anything unsealed. That's crazy talk.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/2/2013 8:44 PM

Haha ya I have the sealed ones and there really tough. I don't grind on them but they've taking a beating and still spin smooth and no play at all in the bearings.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit