Holiday Jig

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2013 7:53 AM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

i just ordered a t3i with a 18-55mm lens and got a cam caddy scorpion grip what other lens do you prefer what lens do you use on your set up

Brokenbmx wrote:

i like my 8mm rokinon fisheye and my canon 50mm thats what i tend to use the most. the other lens i use cost more then my 60D and isn't in production now, 15mm canon L-series lens.

BikeWindellsDirt wrote:

what would you prefer the rokinon or 50mm i'm saving up for another lens just don't know what to get yet

rokinen is like $400 the 50mm is $100, so that fairly cheap. i prefer to film with the 8mm.

I've been moving and as a result im not sure where my filming board is, normally i would use it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/26/2013 11:44 AM

Great edit! I just think that if you put a little bit more time into editing it, it would be even better.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

12/26/2013 9:21 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Great edit! I just think that if you put a little bit more time into editing it, it would be even better.

Thank you sir! need to work on trimming some things in a bit more.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em