Hollaa

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2011 12:59 PM

Have'nt been on here for fucking time. Whats people been doing? My news, snapped a 3week old fly, learnt dip oppo truck...

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:01 PM

|

3/7/2011 1:02 PM

I grew my first pubes

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/7/2011 1:03 PM

JESUS CAM, REALLY? :O WELL DONE LADDY smile

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:03 PM

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:08 PM

Hes a gay ass ginger from australia and thinks hes you. :O

|

3/7/2011 1:10 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

This happened - ...more

mayzy #2 wrote:

Explain this shit.....

Shakesman69 wrote:

Hes a gay ass ginger from australia and thinks hes you. :O

Some niggaz getting a chinese stripper sent to them, was it by any chance bmx_is_rad?

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:16 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

Explain this shit.....

Shakesman69 wrote:

Hes a gay ass ginger from australia and thinks hes you. :O

mayzy #2 wrote:

Some niggaz getting a chinese stripper sent to them, was it by any chance bmx_is_rad?

Bmx is rad realised his pic was you. haha
I thought the kid was an actual shredder
hahahahahaha

|

3/7/2011 1:17 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Hes a gay ass ginger from australia and thinks hes you. :O

mayzy #2 wrote:

Some niggaz getting a chinese stripper sent to them, was it by any chance bmx_is_rad?

Shakesman69 wrote:

Bmx is rad realised his pic was you. haha
I thought the kid was an actual shredder
hahahahahaha

Pahahahha really? I'm no shredder man. You got me on fb? Maisy Warner.

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:20 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

Some niggaz getting a chinese stripper sent to them, was it by any chance bmx_is_rad?

Shakesman69 wrote:

Bmx is rad realised his pic was you. haha
I thought the kid was an actual shredder
hahahahahaha

mayzy #2 wrote:

Pahahahha really? I'm no shredder man. You got me on fb? Maisy Warner.

Yeah, i just added you. Aaron Langbecker.
Im not that good.

|

3/7/2011 1:21 PM

Who gives man, pedlings the hardest part of it all...

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:23 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

Who gives man, pedlings the hardest part of it all...

Indeed it is! Gets even worse up hills.

|

3/7/2011 1:29 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

JESUS CAM, REALLY? :O WELL DONE LADDY smile

Jealous?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/7/2011 1:34 PM

MAYZY!

|

3/7/2011 1:38 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

JESUS CAM, REALLY? :O WELL DONE LADDY smile

camjf wrote:

Jealous?

Mad jealous, im still smooth as a babys ass :/

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:39 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

MAYZY!

GAYROD

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

3/7/2011 1:51 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

GAYROD

kissing kissing kissing We need an edit noob.
|