Holy Fit

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2014 8:40 AM

Has anyone gone to any of the premiers or is planning on attending any? If you have the chance don't miss it.

I went to the premier in Philly and it was pretty awesome. I'll be buying the DVD once it's available for sure.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

9/9/2014 9:33 AM

I was going to go the one at the s&m shop but had to work late that day, really bummed i misses it my friend said it was amazing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/9/2014 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2014 12:34 PM

We hosted a couple Premiere's and the movie is great! Definitely recommend everyone pick up a copy when you can.

The thing is over an hour long and comes with an amazing photo book. Loved the overall vibe, looks like everyone was having a ton of fun and the riding was killer.

It should be out by the end of the month and beginning of Oct in Canada.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

9/9/2014 3:30 PM

I am going to see it on saturday. Im really looking forward to Shawn Macs part.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

9/9/2014 3:58 PM

That video is literally insane but i'm a little bummed because I missed a lot of it because my friend ended up getting a flat on our way there but i'm buying the video when it comes out so I actually see all of it.

|

9/9/2014 7:25 PM

I'm definitely buying it, same time that I'll pick up the indents from empire. Looking forward to the dvd and some blue falcone footage.
Love fit

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/9/2014 8:04 PM

Not reading comments in case of spoilers . But Fit is sick , I had stacks of their parts on my stolen bike . I love Fit. Looking forward to it !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/10/2014 8:02 AM

I went to Clayton premiere and it was dope af

|

Rails not Trails

9/10/2014 9:30 PM

My LBS owner went to one of them. it was a private invite only one

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me