Holy shit batman

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2015 8:33 PM

People need to let this concept of trolling die. It isn't funny anymore and hasn't been since 2013 or whenever we broke vital that one time. Give it up. Posers.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/17/2015 8:34 PM

Forreal, what a bunch of losers. How lonely and lame do you gotta be to think it's funny to waste time and keep posting stupid shit online?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/17/2015 8:34 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Forreal, what a bunch of losers. How lonely and lame do you gotta be to think it's funny to waste time and keep posting stupid ...more

This.

|

3/17/2015 8:36 PM

100% agreed! Such perverts they are...

|

3/17/2015 8:36 PM

This is why I spend the majority of my time in for sale section. And it's not just the trolling. Some of the "legit" threads are pretty dumb too. Like oneeye's halflink myth crap. Obvious trolling. Or legit stupidity. I'm gonna say trolling though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/17/2015 9:38 PM

they're fucking everywhere. YouTube comments are retarded af. It's like the younger generations just figured out what trolling is..they're too late, its wayyy past it's heyday. All the people showing up late need to realize nobody really cares anymore.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/18/2015 6:31 AM

I don't understand why only usernames get banned and not ip addresses. Aren't there like 5 people on here under new names because their old ones got banned?

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher