Home setups!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2013 10:00 PM

Post up your home setups (if you have any).

this is all I have, I'd really love to build a box jump in my back yard though. Right now I just have these 2 rails, blue one is about fork height, green one is about stem. Stoked I hangered it haha. I also have a stem height, 6ft? grind box. I'll try to find a pic of that.

But yeah let's see some home setups, they're fun to ride when no one's out

Photo

Photo

|

10/4/2013 10:01 PM

I have a foot tall flat rail. ill post pics in a bit.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/4/2013 10:02 PM

box, buddy of mine was shooting a photo of me hopping over the rail to smith grinding it

Photo

|

10/4/2013 10:52 PM

How'd you do the rails? I'd like to get some of those lol.

|

10/4/2013 11:35 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I didn't make them, someone my dad knew has a son who was into rollerblading or something & made them, but he no longer used them so he gave them to me.

the blue rail's neat but weak, it has adjustable height by unbolting the rail from the support rails, and the support rails from the base pieces, then just switch out the support rails with another size. only have dropout, slightly taller, & the fork height sizes though, but they do the job. could use a middle support rail though, sometimes when I hit it it feels like a roller coaster cause it bends down then I go back up when I get to the end haha

|

10/4/2013 11:42 PM

ah they both look fun, I'll have to look around for something like that.

|

10/5/2013 6:00 AM

bumping because people always ignore the good threads like these
i'd submit pics of my home setup if i had one =( but i know a kid who says he's got a half pipe in his backyard, i havent seen it. ill try and get pics

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

10/5/2013 8:34 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

get a few wrenches, sockets and, if really needed, and a few good friends. Find the rail you want (preferably one in a non obvious location) and take that sunnuvabitch before you get caught.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/5/2013 10:18 AM

My quarter Photo

My 6' long 18'' high box Photo

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/5/2013 4:45 PM

Here's the start of my outdoor set up, I'd like to move everything out to the back of my property and get an asphalt truck out someday.
4ft quarters/hip
[LINK TO IMAGE]

3ft high box jump/funbox type thing:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Grind box:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Gonna make a "portable" walltap/wallride thing with this:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

10/5/2013 4:49 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

get a few wrenches, sockets and, if really needed, and a few good friends. Find the rail you want (preferably one in a non obvious location) and take that sunnuvabitch before you get caught.

Or just find a rail & grind the fuck out of it until the concrete it's placed in actually breaks & allows you to move the rail freely in & out haha

that's how we got a hold of this

Photo

it's about bar height, but we dug it into the ground at our friend's house

@MMX_15 looks sick! legit setup for sure

|

10/5/2013 5:26 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Or just find a rail & grind the fuck out of it until the concrete it's placed in actually breaks & allows you to move the rail freely in & out haha

that's how we got a hold of this

Photo

it's about bar height, but we dug it into the ground at our friend's house

@MMX_15 looks sick! legit setup for sure

I would paint it a different color or something if you "stole" it lol js

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/5/2013 6:36 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I would paint it a different color or something if you "stole" it lol js

We technically didn't, we accidentally broke it, took it behind the building & shoved it in the ground until some retard kid who rides broke a window back there & got the place busted.. then idk what happened to it & somehow one of the younger riders ended up with it at his house which is pretty far from there, and took it to this kid's house which is even further. At least 5 miles. so we're good.

|

10/6/2013 12:28 PM

I have nothing anymore.

Had boxes and rails at my moms place, a quarter and some dirt jumps.

At the house I was in last year I had a rail and two boxes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/6/2013 7:50 PM

Dave, whatever happened to that garage ramp?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/7/2013 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 9:43 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Dave, whatever happened to that garage ramp?

After my roommate broke his ankle we kinda lost the motivation for it, and tore it down and moved out 3 years ago. We then had 2 boxes and a rail at a house, and last year I moved in with my now fiance'.

I forget about that thing because we really only rode it for a week or two before a twisted (until it broke and stayed twisted that I got to straighten) ankle ruined it haha. It was pretty sweet while it lasted, but super janky.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/7/2013 10:37 AM

Shit... Some of you guys have some pretty sick setups :3 All I have is like.... Curbs? I guess

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/7/2013 11:19 AM

Here is the threadFor those curious, this thread has an old edit of me with some garage ramp action at the end of it.
|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/7/2013 11:58 AM

@sundaybmxRR thanks man, I have a wife, 2 kids and run my own business so I don't have much time to get out to skateparks or anywhere for that matter, so I had to built a few ramps so I could get a bit of riding in the limited free time I have. Only been at this BMX stuff for just over a year so I'm sure by next year at this time I should have a bit more added on to it. Also helps that my 3 year old boy loves riding his Strider on the ramps so that gets me riding almost everyday wink

|

10/7/2013 12:18 PM

dave lawrence wrote: Here is the threadFor those curious, this thread has an old edit of me with some garage ramp action at the end of it.

That looks awesome.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/7/2013 6:13 PM

I got a little 1' tall x 8' long grind box with some wheels on the side, ill post a pic ina bit.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.