Honest truth

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2011 8:37 PM

why does every 1 hate on cinemas I mean they are actually good. I think ppl hate them because they come on high end completes and the team is good so some people think they are only good because of the team and that makes other ppl mad. Also u always here these cinema horror stories but I have never seen evidence in my own experiences and I almost never see any pics if u have any pics post them cuz i am yet to see any i just don't know why ppl think they are so awful without proof I might b wrong but...

|

I bike everyday. It's great

12/29/2011 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2011 8:48 PM

my friend got the tungsten back wheel and the cassette went to complete shit within 3 days

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/29/2011 8:49 PM

because they are overpriced,

especially the complete wheels.
all you really pay for is the packaging and the team.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/29/2011 8:53 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

some people enjoy paying for a well presented product

|

12/30/2011 9:20 AM

Over priced stock hubs. The rims are ok, but no better then hazards.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/30/2011 9:21 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

this

|

12/30/2011 9:27 AM

i have front and back tungsten on one of my bikes. back has held up great. front is so out of true and the bearings are shot and i didnt do a lot of riding on them, nor was it heavy riding. for the same price i feel i could have gotten better wheels. just my opinion

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/30/2011 10:03 AM

i like them.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

12/30/2011 10:10 AM

I personally don't like mine because it cracked. Like i've stated before, I never bother to take pictures because i threw it away before i even got home.

I like the team and i'm pretty sure they go through the rims like it ain't shit. We don't find out though.

I've never bothered asking garrett why he always has different colored rims, but i think i may know why..

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/30/2011 10:10 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

yea exactly, if you looked you could probably find a taiwan site with the rims and hubs on it.
i bet the team gets paid shit loads to ride them, fuck didnt dak use to ride for gsport?

|

12/30/2011 10:11 AM

Night Light wrote:

I personally don't like mine because it cracked. Like i've stated before, I never bother to take pictures because i threw it away before i even got home.

I like the team and i'm pretty sure they go through the rims like it ain't shit. We don't find out though.

I've never bothered asking garrett why he always has different colored rims, but i think i may know why..

haha yeah.

|

12/30/2011 10:17 AM

i know a buddy that had a cinema front rim on his stock vex and the bearings were shot after a few weeks but that might just be because of it being a stock bike so they just throw on cheap shit.

|

12/30/2011 10:27 AM

S_Rowli wrote:

i know a buddy that had a cinema front rim on his stock vex and the bearings were shot after a few weeks but that might just be because of it being a stock bike so they just throw on cheap shit.

lol theyre cheap shit anyway

|

12/30/2011 10:59 AM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

yea exactly, if you looked you could probably find a taiwan site with the rims and hubs on it.
i bet the team gets paid shit loads to ride them, fuck didnt dak use to ride for gsport?

Yea Dak left gsport for these shit rims. He must of got paid so much to do that!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

12/30/2011 11:01 AM

Ive only heard good things about the rims, i havent heard anything about the hubs

|

12/30/2011 11:04 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Ive only heard good things about the rims, i havent heard anything about the hubs

only good thing you've heard about them is the team riding them

|

12/30/2011 11:13 AM

No my 320lb friend who rides has had them for 5 months and still goin good. He hucks everything too

|

12/30/2011 11:14 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

Cameron_Maule wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

Yea Dak left gsport for these shit rims. He must of got paid so much to do that!

I'd ride G-Sport Rims with Cinema logos... Haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

12/30/2011 11:17 AM

The rims are good IDK about the hubs though.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/30/2011 1:46 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Cameron_Maule wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

he didn't leave gsport for the shit rims or the pay
both Corey and Nathan were on the cinema team so he made the switch to cinema cause he wante to ride with his mates
there's an interview and he specifically says that

|

12/30/2011 1:47 PM

their nice

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/30/2011 4:16 PM

One guy I know crack the rim, not complete wheel, after 3 weeks of riding.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/30/2011 4:17 PM

Only kids I see buy the completes at the local shop are the die hard cult fan boys. Amusing at the least

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/30/2011 4:30 PM

cinemas are good, they do the job and they are well worth the price. strength too.

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/30/2011 4:34 PM

I've had them, threw them out of true in hours, and would never fucking touch them ever again. G-Sport for life.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

12/30/2011 4:41 PM

Droogskull wrote:

I've had them, threw them out of true in hours, and would never fucking touch them ever again. G-Sport for life.

I've never had them, so I'm not going to argue. I'm just going to say that if you "threw them out of true in hours," it sounds very much like an improperly built wheel to me, either because of too much or too little spoke tension. Wheels from the factory often come under-tensioned. I would at least check the tension and true prior to riding them..

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/30/2011 7:26 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

brianoob wrote:

both Corey and Nathan were on the cinema team so he made the switch to cinema cause he wante to ride with his mates

valid point. wonder what is going to happen now for dak since cult have wheels. and nathans on eclat, he should ride their wheels.

|

12/30/2011 7:28 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

valid point. wonder what is going to happen now for dak since cult have wheels. and nathans on eclat, he should ride their wheels.

im sure he'll stay with both, they normally try to get as many sponsors as possible (a frame sponsor, parts aponsor, wheel sponsor, and clothing sponsor)

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

12/30/2011 9:31 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

nathan probably runs eclat hubs laced to cinema rims, as for dak, i dont know

|

12/30/2011 10:01 PM

brianoob wrote:

also because he hated the birdcages and he blew up the ratchet quite a few times from what i've heard

|