Hook type washers...?

Create New Tag

3/19/2012 8:18 PM

What are those washers called, the ones that stick into the little dropout hole to prevent your front wheel from falling out? Where do I find them?


3/19/2012 8:20 PM

Safety washers.


Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/19/2012 8:43 PM

didn't u get perma banned


3/19/2012 8:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2012 8:47 PM


3/19/2012 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2012 8:53 PM

holy shit i was right. the names just clicked in my head the second i saw it.

4/2/2011 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2011 4:10 PM
- Trolling/Multiple accounts during temp. ban.
- Permanent.

if im wrong im going to cry

edit: there's no way in hell im wrong. both from boston.