Hop whip attempt (video)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:59 AM

hop whip attempts from hall huntington on Vimeo.

IF you don't like this, then lick my nut, faggot.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/14/2010 6:31 PM

You fucking got it man!!! You hop so low but you still almost got the full rotation! Suggestion, maybe focus more on the hop than the whip because you're so fucking close you just need another couple inches of airtime.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/14/2010 6:32 PM

WACKA FLOCKA

|

4/14/2010 6:32 PM

tibug wrote:

You fucking got it man!!! You hop so low but you still almost got the full rotation! Suggestion, maybe focus more on the hop than the whip because you're so fucking close you just need another couple inches of airtime.

I was thinking that today, for my second day trying I am happy though.
tomorrow I will be hucking them all night at indoor, I can whip up euro and out of bowls.
But as for these hop whips, jesus christ these are hard.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/14/2010 6:33 PM

lnad that shit and i'll lick your left nut wink haha jkkk

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

4/14/2010 6:41 PM

Go a bit slower, and focus more on getting a higher hop. You are getting like 95% of the whip, and barely hopping. Keep working bro! You will get it!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/14/2010 6:53 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Go a bit slower, and focus more on getting a higher hop. You are getting like 95% of the whip, and barely hopping. Keep working bro! You will get it!

word to that also, I would be out filming them and hurting my self more but its thunder lighting and 3 inches of hail hahaa.

but sitting here thinking about it and watching video, I was going WAY to fast like mock tits for just learning ahhaha I give my self till sunday to have them dialed.

In other news, I can do em up banks

|

4/14/2010 7:03 PM

damn youre close!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/14/2010 7:33 PM

wow, we're like the same.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

4/14/2010 7:36 PM

wacka flocka! dude you almost got it go a bit slower and hop a little higher. suck up your knees a tad bit more it makes it easier on the landing on pedals

|

4/14/2010 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2010 7:38 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

funtington wrote:

word to that also, I would be out filming them and hurting my self more but its thunder lighting and 3 inches of hail hahaa.

but sitting here thinking about it and watching video, I was going WAY to fast like mock tits for just learning ahhaha I give my self till sunday to have them dialed.

In other news, I can do em up banks

do em into banks. thats how i learned hop bars and 3s

|

I'm Tim.

4/14/2010 7:52 PM

i saw a 180 half cab... lies!! (nice almost hop whips btw)

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/14/2010 7:53 PM

looks like the bike needs rotate 2 more degrees and youll have it.pretty sick though!

|

4/14/2010 8:04 PM

this weekend dudes.
shits going down.
also going to try and truck up this gnarllly euro gap(not very gnar) so wish me luck for tomorrow

|

4/15/2010 9:08 AM

guess i could bump this.

|

4/15/2010 9:15 AM

Dude you were booking when you were trying it! So close. Hop a little higher and I bet you nail it!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

4/15/2010 11:08 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Dude you were booking when you were trying it! So close. Hop a little higher and I bet you nail it!

hahahaha word.
I was going wayyyyyyyy to fastttt.

|

4/15/2010 11:18 AM

you're going way too fast for these

|

4/24/2010 5:18 PM

go slower bro.

|

4/24/2010 6:54 PM

yeah dude!!!
your progressing so quickly these days!!! I strongly dislike you!!!

|

4/24/2010 7:02 PM

Wow thats amazing you almost got them! im so jelous.

|