Hopping homeless people on the news.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2014 9:45 PM

Lol

Don't really care just thought it was funny and adam 22 being a fag as usual.
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/12/2014 9:56 PM

hey they wana sleep on the sidewalk soo thats a risk theyr taking. lucky theyre not getting stabbed or peg stalled

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/12/2014 9:57 PM

It's just funny as fuck how big a deal the media is making. like yeah it's a bit disrespectful, but still.

Also, my friend who used to ride is a total hipster. Hoppin bums since 2008

Photo

|

3/12/2014 10:05 PM

lol^^^^^

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/13/2014 12:33 AM

I saw that. Garret jumped a honeless before. But the guy was sleeping in a bank.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/13/2014 12:44 AM

The news is dumb as fuck. They're also forgetting that it's just a 15 second video filmed from an iPhone for Instagram. It's not like it's an actual edit endorsed by a particular company or something.

|

3/13/2014 12:45 AM

?feature=player_detailpage

whistling

It's cool though, Sean stated in a Pro Q&A on TCUB that the guy wasn't mad & they bought him beer or something and called it even
|

3/13/2014 2:44 AM

Bhoppin a homeless person, its kinda fucked up.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/13/2014 5:28 AM

lol this is funny i hop hobos in denver all the time haha.

|

Fuck u

3/13/2014 6:32 AM

It's a new sport called hobo hoppin

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/13/2014 7:10 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:
?feature=player_detailpage

whistling

It's cool though, Sean stated in a Pro Q&A on TCUB that the guy wasn't mad & they ...more

Thats pretty bad man

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 7:30 AM

So is it okay to invade your personal space?

|

3/13/2014 7:46 AM

Fondue wrote:

Its not lol, but they were going to jump them without any problem they werent at least risking to hit them, its not like in the sean video that he actually hits the head of him.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 8:05 AM

Fondue wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Its not lol, but they were going to jump them without any problem they werent at least risking to hit them, its not like in ...more

Some people here have indicated that doing this is okay. And one claims she does it all the time and finds it funny. So I am wondering if it would be okay to violate their personal space while they were doing something else.

|

3/13/2014 8:16 AM

Fondue wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Its not lol, but they were going to jump them without any problem they werent at least risking to hit them, its not like in ...more

Fondue wrote:

Some people here have indicated that doing this is okay. And one claims she does it all the time and finds it funny. So I am ...more

I didnt ride it.
hook, i wouldnt be specially proud of it....

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 8:35 AM

Ollie the magic bum!
Or sprocket chunk his Mellon
Although it looks painful that video makes me laugh everytime, why the hell is he laying there? There is a million better places to lay down

|

3/13/2014 8:38 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Ollie the magic bum!
Or sprocket chunk his Mellon
Although it looks painful that video makes me laugh everytime, why the ...more

good ol' THPS

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/13/2014 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 8:59 AM

i seen the viedo but i didnt know it was going be on the news i think that was wrong hopping over homeless people. I think hook is full of BS that she does it all the time and she think is funny i bet she doesnt do it she just said that so she could feel good about her self and fit in. What if someone jump over you would you like it.

|

3/13/2014 9:03 AM

yeah as if these people dont have enough problems already, that they need a fucking tattooed hiphop wannabe douchebag like adam22 to come in and degrade them even more. yeah i know its harmless, funny, and ironic, but it just looks bad. shit like this happens, then bmx kids will sit and cry about why the police give them fuck all the time. interesting.

not only that, didnt brandon begin just get on FIT? im not sure if they would appreciate one of their riders getting negative news coverage for something this stupid.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

3/13/2014 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 9:10 AM

The first video is just kjnda funny. The second sounds like his skull was bashed it. He seems fine, but still....

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/13/2014 9:19 AM

I really hate how Adam22 keeps popping up in the media. i don't think hes an altogether horrible human but still, hes definitely the wrong face for bmx. the media will latch onto anything with an ounce of drama and he just serves them daily. street riding is already somewhat controversial to the rest of the world. bmx needs like a hoffman for street or something. something that doesn't make us all look like blazed shitheads wiping our asses with sponsors. even bone deth met the mayor and shit on their street tour. oh well. sorry ranty lol

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/13/2014 9:59 AM

brianoob wrote:

The news is dumb as fuck. They're also forgetting that it's just a 15 second video filmed from an iPhone for Instagram. It's ...more

It's endorsed by Adam22 who is a bmx shop owner. In other words, you're wrong.

This is yet another black eye on the bmx community that could have been completely avoided. Do not support this piece of scum. But unfortunately there's enough scum in L.A. (and on Vital) that will.

|

3/13/2014 10:33 AM

and BMX was gaining popularity too...

|

Bruh

3/13/2014 10:48 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

and BMX was gaining popularity too...

That, now the usa guys will see some bmx as vandals.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 10:55 AM

or little timmy's mom won't get him a bike because of the bad image that adam22 gave out, so instead he will get a fucking scooter for his birthday.
-_____-

|

Bruh

3/13/2014 11:02 AM

im just gonna post the same thing i put on facebook....

"the same people that are gonna give a sh** about this are the same people that already hated bmx... Ironically those same people also treat homeless people like sh** also. Nothings gonna change because of a 2 minute news cast. In a week nobody will even remember it"

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/13/2014 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 11:11 AM

Fondue at it again on his high horse trying to lecture fellow vital members ....... Your like Jim c when he wines about people grinding pools on road fools......I bet the little devil criminal mischief video offends you .......next time I'm in the city and I see a bum laying on the ground I'm totally going to hop over him then give him some change I don't give a shit if to the odd person I don't even know I look bad it's going to be fun

|

3/13/2014 11:51 AM

if you can hurt people while having fun (although i don't see how's that fun), you should avoid it
i'm not trying to be some moralfag here but c'mon, this is fucked up
why not just swing your leg near his head and if you accidentially kick him in the face, you will give him some change and call it even, right?
even if it's a worthless bum, you must be a fucking retard to actually try something like that
you got enough shit to jump over, keep people and animals out of it

|

3/13/2014 12:13 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

or little timmy's mom won't get him a bike because of the bad image that adam22 gave out, so instead he will get a fucking ...more

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 12:18 PM

I once had a homeless dude ask me to hop over him, it was kind of funny just because of how drunk he was, he even bet me that if i did he'd buy me a donut and if i didnt i had to buy him a pizza.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin