How Did You..

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2009 12:58 PM

...Learn Barspins(or are learning)??Any special way??

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/19/2009 1:04 PM

i started out putting my hand up-side down, on the bars, then manualing and spinning the bars counter-clockwise while rolling off of my right hand... Then I kept doing it quicker until I could do a real one. But that might not be able to help everyone, I just have my own ways of learning.

|

BMX, It might be your fear. But It is my Life, Passion, Love, and my Drug!

My Ride: Mirraco Monster Energy Limited Edition Blend 3

6/19/2009 1:09 PM

Idk but ive been trying them aswell. I can just lift the front and get them all the way around and catch with one hand, but then my foot falls off. I want to try and hop a lil but dont want to kill maself. I put my Chest protector on for MX so i dont jab myself in the chest. Also gives me confidence. I also put the back end up to a curb, then pull the front up and just practice spinning them. I can do it without looking now, i think i just need to commit to them....

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

6/19/2009 1:13 PM

counterpart wrote:

Idk but ive been trying them aswell. I can just lift the front and get them all the way around and catch with one hand, but then my foot falls off. I want to try and hop a lil but dont want to kill maself. I put my Chest protector on for MX so i dont jab myself in the chest. Also gives me confidence. I also put the back end up to a curb, then pull the front up and just practice spinning them. I can do it without looking now, i think i just need to commit to them....

I've been practicing like that but I get on my back upside down and just practice spinning them...

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/19/2009 1:16 PM

wilbertice10 wrote:

I've been practicing like that but I get on my back upside down and just practice spinning them...

Yeah i need to try virtue bike. Ill try latter today. What do you grab the bike with or do you let it smack you in the face if you miss??

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

6/19/2009 1:17 PM

counterpart wrote:

Yeah i need to try virtue bike. Ill try latter today. What do you grab the bike with or do you let it smack you in the face if you miss??

I just get on my back ,get my legs in the barspin position and just spin the bars,don't even need to pinch my seat...

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/19/2009 1:21 PM

you catch it if you miss when you practice on your back but dont try it like that that helps nothing just stand over ur seat pick trhe front end up and toss em get the feel of that then try em in air but pu ur knees together

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

6/19/2009 1:22 PM

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

you catch it if you miss when you practice on your back but dont try it like that that helps nothing just stand over ur seat pick trhe front end up and toss em get the feel of that then try em in air but pu ur knees together

Ait sounds good to me

|

6/19/2009 2:54 PM

bhop lean back and try to throw the bars

|

we grimey on the streets!

6/19/2009 7:05 PM

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

But it helps in cathing the bars,right????

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/19/2009 7:20 PM

I learned em doin double tire hops and then learned em with real bunnyhops later on

|

6/19/2009 9:01 PM

putting your hands on upside down? that's dumb I just started with half bars then just manned up

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger