How Do Yall Store Your Bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2014 3:38 PM

With that new KINK Gap and Apex I acquired PLUS my 4 other bikes, I am super cramped in my 2 car garage..

I am loath to throw them on a hook and hang them by the rim.. dont' ask me why since technically these rims are made to carry 100lbs+ so hanging by the weight of a bike should be nothing...

So lets see some pics and or ideas on how to best store these bikes that we TREASURE!!

oNe

|

5/6/2014 3:48 PM

by the frame?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

5/6/2014 4:25 PM

In The House!

|

5/6/2014 4:56 PM

I ride it...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/6/2014 4:58 PM

But really i would place hooks on the wall so it hooks under the tt at the ht/tt junction and another hook at the seatstay.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/6/2014 5:12 PM

haha, maybe what I should have said, is how do you store your bikeS, as in more than 4..

but I got it.. i'ma throw them other 2 on Craigslist, and hopefully only have to worry about 2..

and will hang them by the FRAME!

sweet!

oNe

|

5/6/2014 5:16 PM

I Stand Mine On My Bedroom Floor. My Old Man Welded Up A Set Of Pipes That Mount To The Garage Wall That Can Hold 2 Bikes Hanging On The Wall. My Mates Bike Is Currently Hung On It. My Garage Is A Bit Damp & Until The Roof Is Fixed MY BABIES Will NOT Be Left In It!

|

5/6/2014 5:27 PM

In my bed next to yo momma

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/6/2014 5:40 PM

Topsey wrote:

I Stand Mine On My Bedroom Floor. My Old Man Welded Up A Set Of Pipes That Mount To The Garage Wall That Can Hold 2 Bikes ...more

haha, NOW you know where I'm coming from.. even tho I bought em used, these are like lil treasures man.. I can only imagine how I will feel if and when i ever build a bike piece by piece!!

oNe

|

5/6/2014 9:21 PM

2 bikes under my stairs.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

5/6/2014 9:40 PM

pretty much next to my bed in my small studio college apartment lol

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

5/6/2014 10:21 PM

I store mine either in my room, Car or my bedford van which i made mounts so i can fit 8 bikes and 8 people.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/6/2014 10:32 PM

Anywhere that is usually out of direct weather, especially rain and snow, even though it doesn't snow. If only I could experience riding in a snowy area. That'd be interesting.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/6/2014 11:33 PM

I always have mine inside, in my room right beside my bed lol I'm over cautious ever since I had my last bike stolen

|

5/7/2014 7:21 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Anywhere that is usually out of direct weather, especially rain and snow, even though it doesn't snow. If only I could ...more

Believe me, you DO NOT WANT.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

5/7/2014 8:08 AM

In my garage

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/7/2014 9:55 AM

|

It’s all bmx

5/7/2014 10:10 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Anywhere that is usually out of direct weather, especially rain and snow, even though it doesn't snow. If only I could ...more

boston wrote:

This. Read this and understand the shit out of it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/7/2014 12:04 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

boston wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

This. Read this and understand the shit out of it

HA! Maybe if you lived in Texas or southern California! SUCKA!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨