How Do You...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2011 4:07 PM

i have rode rash i was just wondering if any of you guys do any thing special with it. i most of the time just leave it alone and let it heal on its own. and would u rather get a cut or a bruise or road rash. personally i would rather get a cut or a bruise.

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

7/14/2011 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2011 4:09 PM

i hate road rash, let it scab up then peel it the fuck off, i get it so often i fuckin despise it
woodburn is worst, especially with the dusty wood in unit, your skins grips onto it like fuck, so sore and stingy !!! any air hits it your like FUUUUUUUUUUCK !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/14/2011 4:13 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

i hate road rash, let it scab up then peel it the fuck off, i get it so often i fuckin despise it
woodburn is worst, especially with the dusty wood in unit, your skins grips onto it like fuck, so sore and stingy !!! any air hits it your like FUUUUUUUUUUCK !

fuck that must suck iv never had woodburn cus ive never rode vert.shit it sounds terrible..

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

7/14/2011 4:14 PM

ramp burns hurt the worst, i hate them deeply

|

7/14/2011 4:17 PM

I had it last week it took like a week to heal up. Let it scab and then it comes off in the shower pretty much. How's this i had cut's (5 of them and one was an inch deep and 31 1 stitches) and roadrash at the same time.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2011 4:20 PM

Four wrote:

I had it last week it took like a week to heal up. Let it scab and then it comes off in the shower pretty much. How's this i had cut's (5 of them and one was an inch deep and 31 1 stitches) and roadrash at the same time.

that sucks so bad. just reading it makes me cringe

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

7/14/2011 4:22 PM

hydrogen peroxide man...and neosporin.

|

7/14/2011 4:24 PM

my friend got it alll over a side of his face and in about a week and a half he was fine, i think he put aloe vera on it? or some shit like that

|

7/14/2011 4:29 PM

oh no mother fucker. my dads been a biker since he was 16. he fell off his bike at about 85 miles an hour and burned through his jacket and got road rash. when he went to the hospital the nurse took a nail brush ( like a small very hard bristled nylon brush ) and scraped all the gravel and shit out. if u have bits of ddirt and stones u need to grit ur teeth and get it out

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

7/14/2011 4:32 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

BMX WIZARD wrote:

fuck that must suck iv never had woodburn cus ive never rode vert.shit it sounds terrible..

yep it hurts really bad, i jamp this box, and never realised how close it was to the vert wall, and i hate going straight up and down vertwalls, so i was going up this huge wall, go to the top, and basically jamp off and slid down on my arm, it hurt like fuck, i had woodburn all the way down my arms, let me see if i can find a pic

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/14/2011 4:57 PM

Get "Second Skin Moist Burn Pads". Work like a charm. I usually leave it alone though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2011 5:03 PM

Aloe Vera makes it feel better...

|

7/14/2011 5:18 PM

Killorado_BMX wrote:

your confusing that with vaseline

jk

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/14/2011 5:28 PM

Killorado_BMX wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

jk

aloe veras better

|

7/14/2011 5:42 PM

Killorado_BMX wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

jk

brianoob wrote:

aloe veras better

no cause he said it makes it feel better, i was implying a dirty joke ? lol

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/14/2011 5:59 PM

i got really bad dirt burn on my face i used neosporin and it healed in llike a week with barley any scars

|

7/14/2011 6:33 PM

brianoob wrote:

aloe veras better

thiss, aloe works really good when i'd get burnt from riding quads in shorts :/

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/14/2011 6:39 PM

Hydrogen peroxide that shit! Gravel rash sucks.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.