Harry Main's cutlery Photo

|

An Indian on a small bike

5/10/2017 12:18 PM

wouldn't be surprised....

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/10/2017 12:45 PM

I really don't care for oilslick. It's alright on a few parts like headset or hubs but not the whole damn bike.

|

5/10/2017 4:28 PM

Roose87 wrote:

I really don't care for oilslick. It's alright on a few parts like headset or hubs but not the whole damn bike.

I don't really like the look of oilslick parts honestly. There's no style to it. It's too out there and obnoxious in my opinion.

|

An Indian on a small bike

5/10/2017 4:31 PM

This is too funny. I don't mind oil slick sometimes it looks good but it's not a colorway I would ever want.

|

Rider & A Writer

5/10/2017 4:39 PM

I hate oilslick with a passion.

|

5/10/2017 5:25 PM

Ah, these must be the new Mafia Hitmain Forks they were talking about.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/10/2017 5:35 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Ah, these must be the new Mafia Hitmain Forks they were talking about.

Impossible.

That flatware is obviously for sale in some brick and mortar. You can only get Mafia flatware direct.

|

5/10/2017 6:03 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I hate oilslick with a passion.

Man fuck that overpriced shit. Almost an extra hundred bucks for a fucking color. I understand the variables to a bmx part, but this is a way too expensive of a process to put just a fucking color on a bike part.

|

5/10/2017 6:34 PM

Chrome is better

|

5/10/2017 7:09 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Chrome is better

And cheaper also.

|

5/11/2017 1:20 AM

Chrome is so much better. I don't understand the oil slick thing. It's just loud and obnoxious. The first time I saw it was on a knife, and this knife cost twice as much as a normal polished blade just for an ugly color. Same with parts, some are literally double the cost. It's insane.

|

5/11/2017 3:44 AM

He has silver lol I saw it in a video from a few days ago. But, put that on Instagram for him, he probably would buy it.

Only if it's Green fuel or purple lol

|

5/14/2017 9:49 PM

It's called JET FUEL

|

5/15/2017 10:19 AM

I'm not much into Oil Slick But, Jet Fuel is the best.

|

5/15/2017 2:28 PM

those utensils are hi-ten...no way I would ever use them

i do like Oil Fuel/Jet Slick on small parts though....I agree with hubs or stem. Would even be cool to have nipples that color on black or chrome rims....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

5/15/2017 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2017 5:42 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

It's called JET FUEL

In BMX it is, but this type of coating has been about in motorcycling longer than BMX which started using it about what 2012? 2013?

I've always known it as "Iridium" it was put on helmet visors and screens/double bubble screens when i started riding and that was back in 2003

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo

it might not be the exact same process but the visual effect is the same, Iridium parts were almost double what normal ones were, never really liked it on the bike, on a visor i wouldn't mind as long as it didn't clash with the lids livery, sometimes a tinted or mirrored visor looked better, I didn't focus too much on the look of the bike, was more into making it faster.

|

5/15/2017 6:16 PM

There was some bottle thing at a local grocery store-I saw it and thought it was lame and then after I left I recalled this thread.

Shucks. Woulda been funny.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura