Grind Box How To's (Updated)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2014 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2014 4:16 PM

Hey guys, new to the forum here and I wasn't sure if this should go into the how to section or here, the how to section seemed to be tricks only, but if I'm wrong my bad. I've been building boxes for people in my area and friends for a little while now and they seem to be really liking them. I just did a how to on how to make one.

I just added some pictures and info in a post below
|

3/17/2014 1:24 AM

This is a really good how to, probably one of the best ones I've seen. I'll definitely use this for my next box i build.

|

3/17/2014 5:00 AM

I built a grind boxer yesterday xD

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 5:57 AM

Fad3r wrote:

This is a really good how to, probably one of the best ones I've seen. I'll definitely use this for my next box i build.

Thanks, yeah I was looking on youtube and I couldn't really find any that great so I figured I'd put one up.

|

3/19/2014 2:33 PM

Bumppp

|

3/19/2014 3:38 PM

Interesting video gave me some tips. I'm gonna build one out of scrap wood from work so it won't have the same Geo

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/19/2014 4:18 PM

Photo

I will be putting up another how to this weekend for a box like this that can go with or without the box above.

Photo

This is what they look like together

Photo
|

3/19/2014 4:19 PM

That's badass can you move it around by yourself easy?

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/19/2014 4:33 PM

I've been thinking about building a grind box ....if I do it will be a coffin

|

3/19/2014 4:36 PM

mitchovich wrote:

That's badass can you move it around by yourself easy?

Yeah they really aren't that heavy, two people can easily carry one, and one person can easily pick one side up and slide it around

|

7/9/2014 8:57 PM

Do you have written instructions for those of us who don't have full on access to Youtube?

That would be great... also where to get the coping? Menard's and Home Depot didn't have jack ish...

thanks in advance!

oNe

|

7/10/2014 2:44 PM

i made a grind box using this tutorial!! it came out great!

|

7/10/2014 8:59 PM

I feel you, but I do not have ready access to Youtube so was wondering if it was a printable guide out there from dude..

based on what i'm reading dude knows how to build a box!

holla

oNe

|